Who Likes Hummingbirds?

I believe I found a Hummingbird nest while working on my property. It had fallen down with a tree. I'll try to post a pic. Sort of cool. :D
I hope there were no babies in it. Their eggs has to be so tiny !

I like fire flies :)
I see a lot of fireflies when I go up to Maine with my family , they fly over the lake and it's really beautiful to see and we have music in background from the frogs ! LOL

From Woody:
76323.jpg

I found this info interesting. Wasps!!

Feeding Habits What Hummingbirds Eat
These birds must eat all day long just to survive. In addition to nectar from flowers and your sugar water feeder, these birds eat small insects, beetles, ants, aphids, gnats, mosquitoes, and wasp.

I still haven't seen any hummingbirds at my next door neighbor feeder . I would love to see at least one bird.

The ones at my place only come around once per half hour or so it seems. They are fast! If ya miss it, get back in line for next viewing.

They're not coming as frequently now. Also interesting how the few that are showing prefer a certain feeder. :D

Last edited:
Just finished, brewing more nectar, cleaning and refilling the feeders. I need to get some pipe cleaners to detail clean the flower feeding tubes. They are turning blackish.

Back