Who is single here?

Here I'm single in Ridgecrest, CA :)

Ridgecrest is in the East of Bakersfield. :)
It's on the high altitude of the desert. :) Oh oh I almost forgot to tell how long I've been single. :) I've never been married & been single for many yrs. No kidding. No date for me for many yrs, too. :) I'm very happy lady. :)

Last edited:
"True love shall goes to two hearts become one, not two. Perfect love doesnt mean anything but love is all about: effort, trust, loyality, respect, HONEST, passionate, loveable, giving, share, and be true. Aye, its rare."

"True love shall goes to two hearts become one, not two. Perfect love doesnt mean anything but love is all about: effort, trust, loyality, respect, HONEST, passionate, loveable, giving, share, and be true. Aye, its rare."

HEY!!! You are right I STRONGLY agree with you!!!! :D

Let single ends!

I have been reading replies and no one actually is marketing him/herself other than to say he/she is single. So, I am going to market myself and try to end my singledom. As a deaf person, I am bilingual and bicultural and have been involved with deaf and hearing women...not at the same time, mind you. Of course, the hearing women knew sign language. This knight has been single for about 8 months now and is now in search of a princess who wants to be treated like a queen.....

My armor, which is no longer shining, represents my various experiences, mistakes learned and countless of battles through life. I am usually told that I am not a typical male. I am grateful for those experiences and mistakes; no matter how hurtful they were, because it made me a better person with greater understanding and different views about life. This is what actually separates the men from boys....gentlemen from players. Judge me not by my mistakes but judge me on how I learn from those mistakes.

I am outgoing, highly motivated, independent, passionate, charismatic, dedicated, loyal, sincere, creative, honest, open-minded, non-judgmental and emotionally secured but I can be ornery, rebellious, witty, inquisitive, flirtatious, flattering, affectionate and romantic. I am generally a laid back and down to earth type. I do not act my age and am a huge kid at heart. Yet, I do know when to be serious or be on my "best behavior"...LOL. I am spiritual and believe in God. I am the type of person that likes to do random acts of kindness. I am a proud father of two children who I see regularly and have strong emotional relationship with them. I made a personal choice and put my career on hold to spend quality time with my children. It saddens me that not many fathers are involved with their children's lives.

I would like to find someone who is who is genuinely sincere, confident, intelligent, emotionally secured, laid back, honest, trustworthy, open-minded, playful, affectionate and humorous. Someone who is true to themself and willing to give all she have with me (as I will give all, too) so the two of us can be as happy as we can together and individually. Someone who enjoys receiving and giving affections. Someone who understands the value of friendship, companionship, intimacy and a confidant. Someone who wants an open communication and honest relationship based on trust, respect, loyalty and quality time together. Someone who understands the importance of romance in a relationship. Someone who wants Christ to be the center of and involved in the relationship.

I am not perfect and never will be. However, I always strive to walk in God's light and be what he wants me to be. Yet, I do believe that I am "perfect" for someone just like someone would be for me. I like who I am and bet you will too!

If you find your curiosity piqued, then go ahead and send an email my way to dakewldude@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for reading.

I have been reading replies and no one actually is marketing him/herself other than to say he/she is single. So, I am going to market myself and try to end my singledom. As a deaf person, I am bilingual and bicultural and have been involved with deaf and hearing women...not at the same time, mind you. Of course, the hearing women knew sign language. This knight has been single for about 8 months now and is now in search of a princess who wants to be treated like a queen.....

My armor, which is no longer shining, represents my various experiences, mistakes learned and countless of battles through life. I am usually told that I am not a typical male. I am grateful for those experiences and mistakes; no matter how hurtful they were, because it made me a better person with greater understanding and different views about life. This is what actually separates the men from boys....gentlemen from players. Judge me not by my mistakes but judge me on how I learn from those mistakes.

I am outgoing, highly motivated, independent, passionate, charismatic, dedicated, loyal, sincere, creative, honest, open-minded, non-judgmental and emotionally secured but I can be ornery, rebellious, witty, inquisitive, flirtatious, flattering, affectionate and romantic. I am generally a laid back and down to earth type. I do not act my age and am a huge kid at heart. Yet, I do know when to be serious or be on my "best behavior"...LOL. I am spiritual and believe in God. I am the type of person that likes to do random acts of kindness. I am a proud father of two children who I see regularly and have strong emotional relationship with them. I made a personal choice and put my career on hold to spend quality time with my children. It saddens me that not many fathers are involved with their children's lives.

I would like to find someone who is who is genuinely sincere, confident, intelligent, emotionally secured, laid back, honest, trustworthy, open-minded, playful, affectionate and humorous. Someone who is true to themself and willing to give all she have with me (as I will give all, too) so the two of us can be as happy as we can together and individually. Someone who enjoys receiving and giving affections. Someone who understands the value of friendship, companionship, intimacy and a confidant. Someone who wants an open communication and honest relationship based on trust, respect, loyalty and quality time together. Someone who understands the importance of romance in a relationship. Someone who wants Christ to be the center of and involved in the relationship.

I am not perfect and never will be. However, I always strive to walk in God's light and be what he wants me to be. Yet, I do believe that I am "perfect" for someone just like someone would be for me. I like who I am and bet you will too!

If you find your curiosity piqued, then go ahead and send an email my way to dakewldude@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for reading.

I read your post and I strongly agree with you about what a relationship mean and what you want from a female. I like that idea!!!

Hi, My name is Marie. I am remain single since last March. I left my 8th years relationship of my boyfriend because he cheated on me and depend on me too much. He wasted my life. So now I am looking forward to be friendship with any male who live here in Arizona. I live Cave Creek, Az. My house is not on the mountain. The mountain is a hour north from my house. I would be happy to be friends and get to know each other. My pic of me is from my profile. I am open mind, loveable girl. I enjoy to laugh when someone say something funny. I am very helpful and love to do house work. I enjoyed out going to meet new friends and try to overcome my fear and shyness. I don't have children myself because I have health reason. I am ok now. I am quiet woman and do everything for man to make him happy. I love to have relationship to work together as a team and support each other. I want for a man in my life to show me his care and love. I hope a man in my life will be very understandable about my health problem. My health problem is not too bad. It was my heart trouble and I am Turner's Syndrome. I used to be 4' 8" but I took Growth Hormones when I was teenager. I am happy that I am 5'2" and half. I felt good about myself. I do my hobbies as paint the woods, clay and crochet everything. I love to help and love to make the man happy.

Hi, My name is Marie. I am remain single since last March. I left my 8th years relationship of my boyfriend because he cheated on me and depend on me too much. He wasted my life. So now I am looking forward to be friendship with any male who live here in Arizona. I live Cave Creek, Az. My house is not on the mountain. The mountain is a hour north from my house. I would be happy to be friends and get to know each other. My pic of me is from my profile.

My deaf brother lives in Phx, AZ. Do u go to deaf socials in the city?

My deaf brother lives in Phx, AZ. Do u go to deaf socials in the city?

I don't go very often. I am 37 years and I don't like to drive a car very much. I am not comfortable to drive a car through the traffic and at night.

I'm single and pretty much have been forever. I've dated 2 people in my time, and neither was officially a boyfriend, so.... I'm a newbie to the whole thing!

I'm single and pretty much have been forever. I've dated 2 people in my time, and neither was officially a boyfriend, so.... I'm a newbie to the whole thing!

Hi there! Well, I am in the middle of a screwed up relationship! and not happy, but still want to go on with my life, and meet new people, and be happy... You do look cute! :D

I'm single here. so.. o well..

im 21 and only had 4 ex.. 3 cheated on me and 1 got into bad argument...

hard to find a right girl.

Last edited:
I'm single here. so.. o well..

im 21 and only had 4 ex.. 3 cheated on me and 1 got into bad argument...

hard to find a right girl.

Yep.. sometimes women will do that kind of shit behind your back.... That is called not trusting... I know.. it sucks... but when you do cheat.. that's where the shit happens.. it come back on you... Been there, done that... Ahh, probably the Stone Age... (yep when I was 21-23 years old... that's what I call the Stone Age in my own time...)

*typing my user name and password* I am logged in single-village!

I hadn't fallen in love, once or ever... Nor I hadn't had a first boyfriend..

The dating scene sucks! I dunno how did I end up in wrong places with odd choices that men has for their preference in women.. :dunno:

Yep.. sometimes women will do that kind of shit behind your back.... That is called not trusting... I know.. it sucks... but when you do cheat.. that's where the shit happens.. it come back on you... Been there, done that... Ahh, probably the Stone Age... (yep when I was 21-23 years old... that's what I call the Stone Age in my own time...)

I never cheat....

I only cheat at checkers :lol:

HahaHaha! Me three! :lol:

:OT:
--- off point, I don't feel like reply new post.

Questions...

What can or will make you yearning to cheated on the one you love? Is it because of the lackness that you hadn't earned or taught to or by whomever, other than that; what's the real reason behind on the cheating? Can the reasons make the perceptive in women and men's opinions overlooked differently to cheat on their significants??

Back