Which phone should I buy?

tbone

Reaction score
I'm searching for a smart phone and I don't which phone to pick? My teacher, Tim (Deaf), has the new iPhone 4S. I so jealous!

Thanks,
Ryan

I'm searching for a smart phone and I don't which phone to pick? My teacher, Tim (Deaf), has the new iPhone 4S. I so jealous!

Thanks,
Ryan
You answered your own question.

weatherphone02.jpg

Best thing is to go try out different phones at the store and see which one you like the best. Also, research reviews too.

The things people come up with these days. Lol. Thanks for the help guys!

P.S. ASL 2 went phenomenally well! I'm so happy I'm getting better with sign language. I'm trying to read as much as I can about the Deaf culture. I'm going to social events more (ASL club is nothing but tons of fun!).

Thanks you guys! :)

The things people come up with these days. Lol. Thanks for the help guys!

P.S. ASL 2 went phenomenally well! I'm so happy I'm getting better with sign language. I'm trying to read as much as I can about the Deaf culture. I'm going to social events more (ASL club is nothing but tons of fun!).

Thanks you guys! :)

What part of Iowa are you in? I'm in Waterloo.

Have you tried shopping around for one or checking with your friends' smartphones?

A lot of stores have demo phones that you can play around with (not the fake ones). You can also check with your friends and try theirs out as well (if they will let you).

I know a lot of people who use the original iPhone, the iPhone 3, and iPhone 4. I also know people who use phones with Android OS, like the G2, Droid, etc.

I have G2 and love it. My wife uses iPhone 4 and loves it. We do take turns playing with each others' phones from time to time. :)

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

VamPyroX said:
Have you tried shopping around for one or checking with your friends' smartphones?

A lot of stores have demo phones that you can play around with (not the fake ones). You can also check with your friends and try theirs out as well (if they will let you).

I know a lot of people who use the original iPhone, the iPhone 3, and iPhone 4. I also know people who use phones with Android OS, like the G2, Droid, etc.

I have G2 and love it. My wife uses iPhone 4 and loves it. We do take turns playing with each others' phones from time to time. :)

You're married already?!

Back