Which AD'er are you wondering about?

yes that's right, Saavik is a nice guy, a little strange, so I never go to nit pick on this his/wanna be her private details, and stuck with ordinary topics, really enjoyed and empathised with some pain as in ordinary life's hassles

Saavik is cool..i like tomboys like Ambrosia (she used to be a welder, and in real life, my rehab-partner is tom boy also, did motorcross since 3 years old, was diesel mechanic, but you'd never know it just looking at her, she's HOT, but ever down to down, (she knows i like her and knows i know i can't have her, as she's attached bum :(...but im not worried) happy as it is, its good to be friends with all sorts, I can't handle very Feminine women, its like frozen..

I saw nothing strange about Saavik , I do hope she is OK ,that was my only concerned. And like I said if you never been in serious auto accident you have no idea what it's like . I could not look at any flashing lights after mine b/c it gave me seizures . Some people take years to recover and never really made a full recovery .

I believe that one can be feminine and tomboy at the same time.
Sure, why not?

It reminds me of my former job. One was a tomboy who dressed up with a make-up on looking sexy at a party. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

Sure, why not?

It reminds me of my former job. One was a tomboy who dressed up with a make-up on looking sexy at a party. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

the girl i like here in my group is like that too, she's girly when she wants to be, and I appreciate her efforts, she goes all out, like movie-star quality.....damn...

i am female and i dress up with shirt and pant everyday at work. At event or outside of event i wear skirt or dress. thats mean I'm still being feminine and tomboy at the same time.sometime people indenfity me the wrong idea who am I… for heaven sake!

And now ...
For your viewing enjoyment ...
Grummer's theme song !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A

"Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)"

Give it to me baby. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
And all the girls say I'm pretty fly
For a white guy.
Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis.

You know it's kind of hard
Just to get along today.
Our subject isn't cool,
But he fakes it anyway.
He may not have a clue;
And he may not have style.
But everything he lacks
Well he makes up in denial.

So don't debate, a player straight
You know he really doesn't get it anyway.
He's gonna play the field, and keep it real.
For you no way, for you no way.
So if you don't rate, just overcompensate.
At least you'll know you can always go on Ricki Lake.
The world needs wannabe's.
So (Hey! Hey!) do that brand new thing.

And all the girls say I'm pretty fly
For a white guy.

He needs some cool tunes
Not just any will suffice.
But they didn't have Ice Cube
So he bought Vanilla Ice.
Now cruising in his Pinto, he sees homies as he pass.
But if he looks twice
They're gonna kick his lily ass.

The world loves wannabe's.
So (Hey! Hey!) do that brand new thing

Now he's getting a tattoo.
Yeah he's gettin' ink done.
He asked for a '13', but they drew a '31'.
Friends say he's trying too hard
And he's not quite hip.
But in his own mind
He's the dopest trip.

Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis.

The world needs wannabe's.
Oh the world loves wannabe's.
So let's get some more wannabe's.
And (Hey! Hey!) do that brand new thing.

the girl i like here in my group is like that too, she's girly when she wants to be, and I appreciate her efforts, she goes all out, like movie-star quality.....damn...

hmmm.... like Michelle Rodriguez?

lol! ncc07, the rapper looks like Happy Gilmore

Which ADer do you all miss and wish can return?

I have also wondered about what's up with Saavik, she seemed to have been doing better. Do miss her.

And yes I say SHE because that is how she identified and asked to be identified. It is a tad disrespectful to id her as HE regardless of how YOU (general you) may think/feel. WYDYS had it right the first time.

well -- AD changed so much since I joined in 2008. There is alot of AD'ers that posted here for awhile and seems to disappear. Nothing I can do about it. All I can say is try to offer my wisdom and continue.. :wave:

Sure, why not?

We're on the same page. I'm a tomboy. I'm not afraid to get dirty. Dad taught me to install a water pipe in the ground for irrigation. First, you need a drain spade, purple primer, pipes.. never mind... That's enough for now.

I found Phillips :) she was keeping private from what I remember. I contacted her but no response she does have a family and she will be back :)

I have also wondered about what's up with Saavik, she seemed to have been doing better. Do miss her.

And yes I say SHE because that is how she identified and asked to be identified. It is a tad disrespectful to id her as HE regardless of how YOU (general you) may think/feel. WYDYS had it right the first time.

Can't look me in the eye and say so? I didn't know he was on a trip to being a she.

Beach bitch, Valerie, jillio, Cheri, cloggy, dick248 , fair hour, and a few others were some of the most controversial lol

Back