Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Shel I think that was beach girl. Lol

Oh never mind, after reading the rest of your post I get it.

Shel I think that was beach girl. Lol

Oh never mind, after reading the rest of your post I get it.

Hoh thank you for the correction. I keep thinking it was beach bitch for some reason. Who else was controversial....posts from hell, rebel girl, ....I can't believe all of that was 10 years ago. Wow!!!!

Beach bitch, Valerie, jillio, Cheri, cloggy, dick248 , fair hour, and a few others were some of the most controversial lol

Some I remember, others must been before my time.

Cheri was controversial? I don't remember that.

how can you forget Beach bitch LOL......(yes i know its Beachgirl, or Beach Girl), what about the infamous Matajan LOL....OMG....hilirious....

oh yes Cloggy vs Jillio sagas, ultimate textual wars were held in the realm of the audists front.....

byrdie.....wow, the fake heart attack saga.....

Cheri was a sorta pain in ass, plays 'auto correction' duh....

Lukin, was cool and funny but somehow disappeared.....
can't think of anyone else atm. but Matajan....wow....who'd date him ? LMAO

he probably has more chances than me (he has money, tons of it apparently)

I remember that funny chick Miss P with other alas names would post silly questions and got annoying after awhile I remember one something about thinking Dr. Phil was hot ( the talkshow man)
She got banned

Beach bitch, Valerie, jillio, Cheri, cloggy, dick248 , fair hour, and a few others were some of the most controversial lol

Who was Valerie? I do not remember her.........Do you mean rick and Faire Joure? One of the really amazing things about another alternative social media, is that I found out that it wasn't just US about some of the extremists. Other people have told me that they seem more then a little nutzo......
That really lifted a weight off my chest......They are in a certain group on facebook that is NOTORIOUS......I've signed in and been messaged "are there any other groups I can join? I just can't stand this one....this person is awful!" or "WTF has been going on in your HOH group?" It actually got so bad that moderators had to make people sign an agreement that they would stick by the rules....

Remember CSign? I wonder if she ever got over being pissed about that girl with Down's Syndrome who was denied admission to CSD.......That and I remember her flipping out when I said that I thought she was being a little too anal about speech therapy with her son.....even the SCHOOL district thought that her son's articulation was as good as it was going to get... and they usually don't sign off on stuff like that unless it's absolutely NOT needed!
She was overall OK..... but a little sheltering of her son.......

matajan, is still around on FB.......Oh my GAWD. I blocked him. He really needs AUTISTIC intervention.......Like he was definitely autistic first, and deaf second.......

matajan, is still around on FB.......Oh my GAWD. I blocked him. He really needs AUTISTIC intervention.......Like he was definitely autistic first, and deaf second.......

:laugh2::laugh2:
i haven't blocked him and yet never see him posting....

Remember CSign? I wonder if she ever got over being pissed about that girl with Down's Syndrome who was denied admission to CSD.......That and I remember her flipping out when I said that I thought she was being a little too anal about speech therapy with her son.....even the SCHOOL district thought that her son's articulation was as good as it was going to get... and they usually don't sign off on stuff like that unless it's absolutely NOT needed!
She was overall OK..... but a little sheltering of her son.......

I am sure she has moved on beyond that. It was so long ago.

Back