Where does Obama’s Money Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benefits, my dear, are not always cold hard cash. Think outside the box.

And I am attempting to replace the conservative adminsitration this country has suffered under for the last 8 years. I am casting my vote for Obama. And millions of others are, as well.

I have a good feeling Obama will win. Country needs a break. I even suspect economy will look like going better with Obama. US will brush its image in international arena. People will love friendly Obama. Things will calm down and past will be forgotton for a while.

Give it 20-30 years, you probably will see 3-4 more wars and economic ups and downs. If it happens that same keeps repeating even after that 30 years go back and look out of that box again.

I do not think I have got much to add in this debate but thank you for your time and explanations.

Hermes

I have a good feeling Obama will win. Country needs a break. I even suspect economy will look like going better with Obama. US will brush its image in international arena. People will love friendly Obama. Things will calm down and past will be forgotton for a while.

Give it 20-30 years, you probably will see 3-4 more wars and economic ups and downs. If it happens that same keeps repeating even after that 30 years go back and look out of that box again.

I do not think I have got much to add in this debate but thank you for your time and explanations.

Hermes

Nice discussing with you. And I am even more hopeful for Obama's win after viewing the DNC tonight.

The news you post showed against on America. It could be anti-american reporter who wrote and post on news to make great cover. Nice going!

:confused: BBC World, MSNBC and WD-World online newspapers, I read and post is not anti-America. The world news is the public for everyone to read and post.

Oh, It make yourself as an anti-american to assume that it´s anti-american reporter who wrote the "American thinker"... It look like that you agree with American Thinker blog to against American polities. :roll:

I have seen your racism posts quiet alot. *shake my head*

and that won't stop him. If they can extended Presidency to 3rd term, surely... they can overlook this. who knows? anything's possible. Constitution isn't meant to be permanent. :cool2:

It would be cool... :D

Certainly better than Fred Thompson's bellyaching.

None of the Republicans can touch Obama on speeches.

Certainly better than Fred Thompson's bellyaching.

None of the Republicans can touch Obama on speeches.

I lived in Tennesee during Fred Thompson's term as Senator. Wasn't impressed with him then, even less impressed now. He has one term as Senator. The rest of his time has been spent as an attorney and an actor. And yet, the Republicans want to talk about Obama's lack of experience. Oh,yeah, I forgot his failed bid for the Presidency.:giggle:

I lived in Tennesee during Fred Thompson's term as Senator. Wasn't impressed with him then, even less impressed now. He has one term as Senator. The rest of his time has been spent as an attorney and an actor. And yet, the Republicans want to talk about Obama's lack of experience. Oh,yeah, I forgot his failed bid for the Presidency.:giggle:

"Grandpa Fred" was always half-asleep during his run (more like CRAWL) for the Presidency.

"Grandpa Fred" was always half-asleep during his run (more like CRAWL) for the Presidency.

Half asleep or half drunk on that Tennessee sippin' whiskey. He was known around Nashville for his antics while under the influence.

Thompson was Senator for 8 years, not just one term; Obama has been Senator for less than 4 years.

Was I jsut watching the RNC or an episode of "Biography"? And either Cindy McClain was sedated, or it was an episode of "Stepford Wives".

Republicans are at it again when it comes to shamelessly exploiting 9/11 for political gain.

Some people never learn.

Republicans are at it again when it comes to shamelessly exploiting 9/11 for political gain.

Some people never learn.

Really. They were using old and tired George Bush scare tactics. It was shameful. Tonight left no doubt that McCain means 4 more years of Bush.

Really. They were using old and tired George Bush scare tactics. It was shameful. Tonight left no doubt that McCain means 4 more years of Bush.

true... true... I don't want other "Bush" term for 4 years, enough with that.

Some people never learn.

Of course, I'm disappointed with RNC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back