Where does Obama’s Money Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the future, if the U.S. Constitution gets amended in a way or gets added on an amendment that allows naturalized Americans to run for President, then the Governator can run for the Presidency if he wants to.

But that is rather a big "if". And not a possiblity at this time.

Nor do we have "real" decomcracy in the United States. And you have just outlined the very reason why our attempts to force democracy as we interpret it on other nations is a complete and utter failure.

England and France are not democratic governments.

You can not have real democracy. We need to look at history. Before there was kingdoms and aristocracy, it created a system ensuring the power stays with the power holder. With the industrial revolution it became obivous they can not hold their power anymore. Because companies started to dominate resources and banks started to dominate financial power. Kings and countries started to borrow from bankers. One day it was nobility titles and vatican was running the europan political scene, next day it became bankers and the corporation empires they created with their enormous funds.

In the mean time common people was demanding change too. You can see it all in European and American history. So they replaced the old system with the new one. Common people started to have better rights than before so they can stay calm, but nothing much changed in politics. Kings of old centuries were gone and new kings were assigned. But there was a difference. Instead of following the bloodline, now kings were assigned from the valuable members of the system.

People were given few choices to vote for. Nobody from outside could really replace the kings of this new world. Instead of following the already established system, if somebody started to become a hero of people from outside , they simply got eleminated. People thought presidents come and presidents go, but the real holders of power always remained.

Centuries later , you will read something close to this in history.

Hermes

and that won't stop him. If they can extended Presidency to 3rd term, surely... they can overlook this. who knows? anything's possible. Constitution isn't meant to be permanent. :cool2:

They've never extended the Presidency to 3 terms.

Allowing Ah-nuld to run for President sets a dangerous precedent and opens the floodgates for others to run.

They've never extended the Presidency to 3 terms.

Allowing Ah-nuld to run for President sets a dangerous precedent and opens the floodgates for others to run.

didn't you forget FDR? the first and the only president to serve more than 2 terms. FDR was President from 1933-1945 - 3 terms.

ha ha ha - AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH nuld! that just brought back the memory. My friend kept saying that to me for a while. it got tiresome.

didn't you forget FDR? the first and the only president to serve more than 2 terms. FDR was President from 1933-1945 - 3 terms.

ha ha ha - AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH nuld! that just brought back the memory. My friend kept saying that to me for a while. it got tiresome.
His terms weren't "extended". He was elected to those terms as the Constitution allowed at that time. The limit to two terms came later, in the 22nd Amendment.

This artical you posted is only an assumption, not official. :roll:

I have read "American Thinker" blogs before. They make a lot of assumption and think they know the fact.

The news you post showed against on America. It could be anti-american reporter who wrote and post on news to make great cover. Nice going!

His terms weren't "extended". He was elected to those terms as the Constitution allowed at that time. The limit to two terms came later, in the 22nd Amendment.

ah-ha.... a huge gaffe on my part. :ty: for correction

The news you post showed against on America. It could be anti-american reporter who wrote and post on news to make great cover. Nice going!

That crap you posted is more anti-American.

Why do you hate America so much?

Reba is right. The longest you can possible be a president as today is 10 years. If you were a vice-president, and president was assassinated or died in office, you become acting president for 2 years MAX or until next election. Whichever ones come first. Then you can serve 1st term, then 2nd term if continue be elected.

FDR was in his 4th term when he died. That why congress felt it was better to keep it down to 2 terms and dont want to have dictatorship rise from too long of regime. So be glad to have this amendment. It brings balance in both powers. It give Democrat and Republican chance at office or congress swing balances at least once 8 years.

Carter was Democrat (2 terms), Regan was Republican (2 terms), Old Bush (1 term) was Republican, Clinton (2 terms) democrat, Young Bush (2 terms), and now ... its up for grab...

I am just listing all president in my life time to begin with. Also if you look through history... most president served 2 terms until FDR. That where history changed and directed to cap as two years terms with possible of acting president position.

I believe this was taught in US History... I hope none of you actually failed the class.

Umm.. USA! USA! USA! *chanting*

propaganda_questions.jpg

Reba is right. The longest you can possible be a president as today is 10 years. If you were a vice-president, and president was assassinated or died in office, you become acting president for 2 years MAX or until next election. Whichever ones come first. Then you can serve 1st term, then 2nd term if continue be elected.

FDR was in his 4th term when he died. That why congress felt it was better to keep it down to 2 terms and dont want to have dictatorship rise from too long of regime. So be glad to have this amendment. It brings balance in both powers. It give Democrat and Republican chance at office or congress swing balances at least once 8 years.

Carter was Democrat (2 terms), Regan was Republican (2 terms), Old Bush (1 term) was Republican, Clinton (2 terms) democrat, Young Bush (2 terms), and now ... its up for grab...

I am just listing all president in my life time to begin with. Also if you look through history... most president served 2 terms until FDR. That where history changed and directed to cap as two years terms with possible of acting president position.

I believe this was taught in US History... I hope none of you actually failed the class.

Jimmy Carter were served on 1 term, not 2nd and he lost to Ronald in 1980.

You can not have real democracy. We need to look at history. Before there was kingdoms and aristocracy, it created a system ensuring the power stays with the power holder. With the industrial revolution it became obivous they can not hold their power anymore. Because companies started to dominate resources and banks started to dominate financial power. Kings and countries started to borrow from bankers. One day it was nobility titles and vatican was running the europan political scene, next day it became bankers and the corporation empires they created with their enormous funds.

In the mean time common people was demanding change too. You can see it all in European and American history. So they replaced the old system with the new one. Common people started to have better rights than before so they can stay calm, but nothing much changed in politics. Kings of old centuries were gone and new kings were assigned. But there was a difference. Instead of following the bloodline, now kings were assigned from the valuable members of the system.

People were given few choices to vote for. Nobody from outside could really replace the kings of this new world. Instead of following the already established system, if somebody started to become a hero of people from outside , they simply got eleminated. People thought presidents come and presidents go, but the real holders of power always remained.

Centuries later , you will read something close to this in history.

Hermes

And how does this apply to the U.S. forcing its particular brand of democracy down the throats of 3rd world nations? That is what the orignianl question addressed.

And how does this apply to the U.S. forcing its particular brand of democracy down the throats of 3rd world nations? That is what the orignianl question addressed.

They are not bringing democracy or freedom.. Its the propoganda part.. Today bringing democracy means integrating nations to global system. Next you see international corporations and banks are there, then that country will start borrowing money, sell out its resources etc..

I really hate that poster.

Bush did a wonderful job "uniting" this country with that horrible rhetoric.

You need not look any further to understand my attitude towards Republicans.

I really hate that poster.

Bush did a wonderful job "uniting" this country with that horrible rhetoric.

You need not look any further to understand my attitude towards Republicans.

and Democratic were in it too. I don't see Democratic Congress doing anything to cock-blocking White House like what Republican Congress did to Clinton.... :hmm: Talk about major misplacement of blame

awaiting for Brad's childish insulting reply. Gotta put on my BS Kevlar helmet

and Democratic were in it too. I don't see Democratic Congress doing anything to cock-blocking White House like what Republican Congress did to Clinton.... :hmm: Talk about major misplacement of blame

awaiting for Brad's childish insulting reply. Gotta put on my BS Kevlar helmet

freeper-alert.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back