What's your New Years Resolution?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
For me, I hope that my divorce will not be nasty and get it final as soon as possible then move on with my life with my kids. And visit with a very dear friend of mine out of state this summer. Also to lose some weight and have it size 7/8. That's it for me

What about you all?

Pay the bills off, so we can have our own place. get a choclate lab puppy, go back to school get my degree.... will add more later thats all i can think of, oh try to cut down on Pepsi

For me for new year resoultion... is.. I'm diabetic.. i have about 5 years left for me to be blind eventhose i'm 25.. will be blind at age 30.. soo want to start on eating HEALTHY Foods.. like sugar free candies, salad, eat more meats, many good foods that are very healthy.. want to gain some weight cuz i was chubby but now i'm very skinny i used to be 165 and i like who i was but now i'm 115 and want to gain to 130 that's my goal to be gained to have some fats in my body.. that's all i want for my new year resoultion and i hope i can make it out good so i wont get blind on age 30..l so I'm pray ing for myself.. My brother is only 20 and he has diabetes also! he's skinny same as me.... I sometime do prray for myself to get myself better cuzi have 3 year old boy and want to raise my son for many years instead being blind.. U know.... TTYL

Praying for you to have The Lord Jesus Christ heal you somehow. I am 29 and going on to be 30 now so I can understand that and I was going to do my new year's resoultions but prayer and fasting is much better. I was thinking I need to gain more do it myself and how to skills. God Bless You and Merry Christmas CandGLoveMad Get better and eat organic foods, they have no chemcials and natural grown food and meat is not full of chemicals and drugs either, animals are on farm feeding grass the way God intended them to be. You are in my prayers. :)

http://www.shopnatural.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=40

Heath, Thank you for saying that.. I really need to hear that.. makes me feel better cuz i dont like what i am now.. but my boyfriend said he loves who i am thats important but My body i'm so boney and skinny trying to gain some weight i been trying for a year but i'm toooo ADDICT to candies, etc.. but there's some sugar free and i can make it habit on that and eat fruits, veggies, etc.. that's important so i'm tryin to eat red meats and white meats and healthy foods so i can try my best to gain.. that's my GOAL

God Bless and stay strong spiritually , physically and mentally through the Lord Jesus Christ. I know you will be strong :)

Heath... thanks.. I'll pray for myself.. Merry christmas to you Heath.. and wish u happy new year 2006.. HUGS!

my new years resolution?

Don't have one. Why make a promise I know I'm going to break.

Ok. How about this one. I'm going to quit relaying.

For my New Year's resolution I want to do well in college and not slack off no matter how difficult it will be. I'll be going to Bloomsburg to get my degree in ASL interpreting and Early Childhood education for the deaf/hoh. I will be happy if I could get through college without slacking off or procrastinating.

CandGLoveMad said:
For me for new year resoultion... is.. I'm diabetic.. i have about 5 years left for me to be blind eventhose i'm 25.. will be blind at age 30.. soo want to start on eating HEALTHY Foods.. like sugar free candies, salad, eat more meats, many good foods that are very healthy.. want to gain some weight cuz i was chubby but now i'm very skinny i used to be 165 and i like who i was but now i'm 115 and want to gain to 130 that's my goal to be gained to have some fats in my body.. that's all i want for my new year resoultion and i hope i can make it out good so i wont get blind on age 30..l so I'm pray ing for myself.. My brother is only 20 and he has diabetes also! he's skinny same as me.... I sometime do prray for myself to get myself better cuzi have 3 year old boy and want to raise my son for many years instead being blind.. U know.... TTYL

Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you that God will give you strength. Is there any way if you could get early eye surgery before it's too late?

I want to give you a hug... :hug: Remember, Keep your eyes on God...He is faithful and good!

Ummm...

To have a better relationship with God. Spend more time praying and read the Bible than before.

Stay faithful to church.

Lose some weight! :lol:

Either look for a job or go back to school...dunno yet.

;) thanks to Color Avlanche... Yeah.. eye surgery i dont know.. the dr told me to start eating healthy food and eat the property foods then i wont get blind by age 30.. if i keep stubborn eating junks,etc.. then i will be blind for good but i'm working on my goal to get myself better and be there for my lil boy.. he goes to school and everything but still i want to see him growing up and have a girlfriend get married u know how it goes.. :-D and thank you for syaing.. Prayers will be with me anyway cuz of my father.. he goes to church and prays... so I pray for this too to get myself better!

The one thing I will not do - don't start on January first. I'll do it when I'm good and ready!

Catmandu said:
The one thing I will not do - don't start on January first. I'll do it when I'm good and ready!
:laugh2: good one, Cat!

For me, Ive made a resolution: I will NOT to make any resolutions this year :fly3:

I don't make New Years Resolution, I mean if I wanna do something, I'll do it any time I want. :whistle:

I did made a promise that I'll meet this mystery guy that I love a lot. :whistle:

Saving the money up to buy new car since my car broke down(ugh)
Finally going to meet my Sequoias this February ;) :applause: cant wait to seeing him! :D

Catmandu said:

Clever! :lol:

1.Find a job
2. Lose weight
3. Buy Christmas presents for underprivileged kids & teenagers.
4. Save up for another trip abroad
5. Pay off my debts

Back