What was the last movie you watched?

going to watch The Human Centipede 3.....id let you know what i reckon, me feels its probably crap....

the 2nd one was AWESOME!!!!

human centipede I think maybe acquired taste......
I saw 'Profoundly normal'great film and well worth seeing,ticks a lot of boxes

going to watch The Human Centipede 3.....id let you know what i reckon, me feels its probably crap....

the 2nd one was AWESOME!!!!

Update, had a friend over to watch the film too,,,
it was OK....

totally insane
totally full of swearing, at the WORST......

he's so bad worse than Billy Connolly, and not as good as me LOL!!

Oh, it was a surprise 'come back movie' a kind of a weird twisted form of 'encore' , probably because The first two were real "cult films', they talk the it further with some concept laden ideas into the 'legal side' of er you know sewing people together.....
everything is inverted, only thing retained the same through was insanity...

i reckon the 2nd was the best... and the 1st was good....3rd is was not disappointing, it's funny but its not the same.... I guess they did it to 'make it hard for you to Boo it'...

Tried watching Gone Girl. It was so slow and Affleck acted like no big deal when his wife was missing, it was very unrealistic. I also hated the language. My mother couldn't get over how poorly acted it was and we stopped it ten minutes after he was at the police station. It was just terrible. Watched Orphan with Vera Famiga again and liked it a lot better even though it too had it's flaws...but at least it was more entertaining than trying to sit through Affleck's snooze fest...

Pet Sematary...an oldie by Stephen King. Always good for a cold, wintery night....in June....

Predestination.....
one very strange film.....

it really put a new meaning to 'screw yourself' !!!

V
The original series, human kinds last stand...
Tonight.
V
The final battle.....

Back