What was the last movie you watched?

Endless Love and Heaven is for Real.

I liked "Endless Love" better. "Heaven is for Real" wasn't my kind of movie.

Lucy. Not sure if I liked it or not . But an interesting hypothesis

An old standby Horror favorite of mine, "Pumpkinhead."

Take a look at this beautiful artwork for blu ray which will be release next month. It has a slipcover if you're into that.

If you decide to get one, you will get a free poster of the same art if you order from this website: Scream Factory | Shout!Factory

image-108.jpg

Captain America, not bad, loved the rumble and booms from my new Velodyne Sub LOL

Captain America, not bad, loved the rumble and booms from my new Velodyne Sub LOL

I hear the sequel is even better. I thought the first one could've done with better pacing, but it's still a good superhero movie.

The Zero Theorem

a real weird but enjoyable retro-futuristic dystopian tale.

I like it, it not everyone's cup of tea, and the underlying story of techonology ruining human nature is bit old and tired but nevertheless a fun film to watch, at times its abit tediously slow...
but its not that bad
I think the main lead character played by Christoph Waltz was outstanding, his 'romantic partner (supposedly call girl arranged by his boss "Management") also played by Mélanie Thierry, she die her role quite well, sexy and cheeky and fun.....but same time its all a bit strange....

quite good to see an unusual film thats not too demanding to watch at same time watchably fun
B++ , nearly A-....its settings is messy and clever but a little unoriginal if you think of all the 'satirical' sci-fi from the last 30 years....its not 'new'....BUT one thing I did like (and stood out a bit) is the satirical aspects does poke fun and worry of the today's gamers generation (and their next generation) to build into 'thrashy neo-techno-thrash class in society layered with a retro bent from the riches which serves to deny the poor statuses of the new future-poor.

First time in about a month we went to the movies (Tuesdays are cheap- 6.00 as opposed to whatever their normal price is....)

Guardians of the Galaxy- I liked it it was fun to watch :)

Lucy might be next I don't know-- it's one I'd like to watch but not sure aunt would be into it.

I hear the sequel is even better. I thought the first one could've done with better pacing, but it's still a good superhero movie.

Captain America 2 was definitely better and is one of my all time favorite superhero films. Great story and terrific action too. A must see.

First time in about a month we went to the movies (Tuesdays are cheap- 6.00 as opposed to whatever their normal price is....)

Guardians of the Galaxy- I liked it it was fun to watch :)

Lucy might be next I don't know-- it's one I'd like to watch but not sure aunt would be into it.

I loved guardians of the galaxy! It's the new star wars movie. Lol. Great characters, acting, and it was so funny. A must see too.
We saw Lucy...it was wild but good. It's more a sci-fi than a superhero film. I enjoyed it alot.

"We are Groot".

going to watch Guardians tonight with my friends.

I watched "The Raid 2" on DVD last night, Really good film, but some of the violence was absolutely brutal. I don't mind a good Martial-Arts film, but some scenes in the film surprised even me..

I watched "The Raid 2" on DVD last night, Really good film, but some of the violence was absolutely brutal. I don't mind a good Martial-Arts film, but some scenes in the film surprised even me..

I agree with that......one of the best this year....brutal, absolutely!

Back