What phone company do you recommend

Oh well Sprint may have special offers for the deaf/hoh but basing on so many stories I had heard about Sprint over the years - I would prefer to stay very far away from the company.

Probably a good thing about Sprint is that the company lacks coverage in my area. :D

I agree, I had sprint and it was nice then. Customer service is horrible and all. My hubby went through 2 and half battery life to get ahold of customer service. That is bad.

VZ is one of the best. I hate AT&T.

I agree, I had sprint and it was nice then. Customer service is horrible and all. My hubby went through 2 and half battery life to get ahold of customer service. That is bad.

VZ is one of the best. I hate AT&T.

What's wrong with att? Just wonders...

It's true about customer service is horrible.

Brian, Tell me about story that make you avoid away from company.

I have blackberry 8830 from Verizon. I use it because it better coverage at home that where I live. I'm very happy with it for almost 3 years. Right now Verizon have good blackberry plan as price reliable. Also, I'm using unlimited text in network (vzw to vzw) to my family who have Verizon. I have to pay extra to using text.

Why I hate AT&T, all phones and reception is terrible, also it is very staticy as well. Hard to hear and all too. Very little coverages as well too.

I say VZ first then T-Mobile

Why I hate AT&T, all phones and reception is terrible, also it is very staticy as well. Hard to hear and all too. Very little coverages as well too.

I say VZ first then T-Mobile

Oh really, it should sucks in your area.

att is very good in my area, also most hearing people are prefer VZ over att.

I have blackberry 8830 from Verizon. I use it because it better coverage at home that where I live. I'm very happy with it for almost 3 years. Right now Verizon have good blackberry plan as price reliable. Also, I'm using unlimited text in network (vzw to vzw) to my family who have Verizon. I have to pay extra to using text.
If Verizon offered a good QWERTY mobile device with unlimited data (emails, internet, text messages) without having to include any calling plan, then I would probably get it. My family uses Verizon and calling them would be free. :)

If Verizon offered a good QWERTY mobile device with unlimited data (emails, internet, text messages) without having to include any calling plan, then I would probably get it. My family uses Verizon and calling them would be free. :)

I have noticed that through VZ, they do have such nice phones too. Lots of red my favorite color. lol I have to have color especially red. lol :giggle:

I have noticed that through VZ, they do have such nice phones too. Lots of red my favorite color. lol I have to have color especially red. lol :giggle:
Yeah, I've noticed that too.

My mom is thinking about getting a QWERTY phone cuz she's tired of the small old-style phones. :)

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

My mom is thinking about getting a QWERTY phone cuz she's tired of the small old-style phones. :)

My hubby said the same thing. He went to see maybe they could let him pay the difference they said have to wait 60 months. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so I have a year and half before getting a QWERTY phone.

But If I talk to the one rep she may be able to let us get a QWERTY phone sooner.

Back