What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurants?

What is your favorite fast food/chain restaurant?

• Total voters

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
I created this new thread to see which is your favorite fast food chain. There are so many dozens of fast food chains. Please let me know if your favorite is NOT listed by voting "others" and post that other chain that I did not list, perhaps a local chain that I do not know about.

Please do list any restaurants that are no longer exists or no longer in your areas such as Carrols (now BK), Burger Chef (Hardee's), Googie's, Tiny Naylors, Pig Stands, McDonnells (lost to lawsuit brought by McDonalds), and many others!

For me, it is Burger King tied with Pollo Camperos, and Pollo Tropical.

For Non-USA ADers, please do vote your favorite but if there are national or local chains that are not in the USA, please do list them! I like to know more about them! I already know about Pollo Camperos that are from Guatemala and Carrols had a chain in the Nordic countries.

If any of you have a photograph of your favorite chain, I would love to see those pictures of it! Please post them here! I am a googie and the old fast food chain restaurant architectural design fan. Check websites about googie architectures. I love mid-century modernism. I have history books on old diners, drive-ins restaurants, and fast food restaurants.

I picked those and I will add others! Pollo Tropical and Pollo Camperos are my other favorites. I also like the new Red Robin Restaurants and Dinosaur BBQ Restaurants.

My fave is DQ (only ice cream), Denny, AppleBee's, Ruby Tuesday, China Buffet and Mexican

Lol long list jeez but voted for wendys as they have best salad in the fast food business.

my favorite fast food is wendy,subway,mcdonalds,DQ,Arby's and burger king

but i do eat less fast food but im really love eat subway and arbys both but im lost gain weight when im eat subway

I voted "Other"... None of poll list except King Burger and Mc Donald here in Germany.

Döner kebab Fast Food Restaurant is my BIG favorite... Döner kebab including plenty salad... mmmmhhhhhh

Döner kebab Fast Food Restaurant is very common here in Germany than King Burger, Mc Donald and Currywurst (curry sausage) fast food restaurant.

Kebab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have a place called Anna's in Boston that sells the BEST burritos in the city. In fact, I think it was rated Boston's number one fast food restaurant in the city, but I'd have to check. You get the biggest burrito with the freshest ingredients - and it fills you up.

As for regular chains, I like Burger King's burgers and I like McDonald's fries.

I'm surprised Au Bon Pain isn't listed up there. I know I have a lot of friends who are fans of that place.

BTW, New Hampshire has the cleanest McDonald restaurants with the friendliest employees. When I go up there I am always surprised at how pleasant the experience is to eat there. I never get the typical employee that looks run down and says "Wadda ya want?" without a smile. If a fry falls on the table, I actually think "Gee, the table looks clean enough to eat off of."

i love taco bell, and denny's isnt a fast food type. but i love cracker barrel. home style cooking and love the atmosphere and fireplace burning and shopping in there and enjoying rocking chairs, play checkers and smell the aroma of candles.

i love taco bell, and denny's isnt a fast food type. but i love cracker barrel. home style cooking and love the atmosphere and fireplace burning and shopping in there and enjoying rocking chairs, play checkers and smell the aroma of candles.

I LOVE Cracker Barrel. We only have a couple around here, but they are fantastic!

I love Cracker Barrel too , in this poll I picked Subway

I love Taco Bell..

Also occasionally eat at BK, KFC, and Arby's. but Taco bell is my addiction.. Damn boyfriend....*giggles*

I could not list more than 20 choices. There are hundreds of chains!! Cracker Barrel seems to be popular and located by the highways. When I was moving to Miami, FL back in January 2002, I recalled seeing so many Cracker barrel signs directing to the nearest franchise by the exit on Interstate 81 and 95. Perhaps more than BK and McDs! LOL!

Dont forget to list other chains that are locals, guys!!! Like we have Dinosaur BBQ and Hoffman's Hot Dogs chains locally that are not usually found in other cities. Dinosaur started in Syracuse but they have a franchise in each city: Rochester, NY and NYC.

My hometown used to have a Pig Stands until the start of 1970s when Interstate 481 was built over it. We also used to have one of earilest McD with the golden arches on the yellow and red salt box shaped building. It was number 27. Demolished in 1983. Been crying in the shakes ever since. We had Carrols restaurants back then before they converted to BK. Even they tried to experment with a new concept called Grandma's Pies--very similar to Starbucks back in mid to late 1970s! Carrols should have established it and compete! We used to have Mister Dounts.

We also used to have Swiss Chalet, Kauaville (sp?) that had a tropical theme. We also used to have Perkins (sold to Dennys), Oh yeah! The beloved TJ's Big Boys Restaurants my hometown used to have! Glad I went to one on Michigan Ave in Dearborn, MI.

I am listing the closed up restaurants, not the ones still in business! We used to have American Cafe until the chain closed up late last year! :(

We used to have White Towers and White Castles! One right by the family's famed landmark building downtown (Gridley Building).

A&W drive-in restaurant. Nearest one is like 30 minutes highway drive away. Groan!

Galvaston. A tex-mex type of restaurant but whole 3 restaurants shut because of just one of them thanks to an outbreak that scared people away. It was empty for many years until a new restaurant namely Tex-Mex from Texas opened up!

Also we had Lums, Popeyes, Church Chickens, and Godfather Pizza chains but again, they are not in business or out of my hometown area. Oh well!!

Also we had Hardee's here but they were bad around here..

I think that is all of chains we used to have. Cest la vive!

Jack in the Box is my favorite cuz of their tacos. Thank goodness there are none here in MD or I will be eating there every weekend. I eat there whenever I visit the west coast...ha!

My mom always knows that is the first place I want to stop by after she picks me up at the airport when I visit Phx. :giggle:

I love Whataburger!

250px-Whataburger.jpeg

Their burgers are really good!

Jack in the Box is my favorite cuz of their tacos. Thank goodness there are none here in MD or I will be eating there every weekend. I eat there whenever I visit the west coast...ha!

My mom always knows that is the first place I want to stop by after she picks me up at the airport when I visit Phx. :giggle:

We call it "Jack-Off in the Box". :giggle:

Mu wife once called it something else but I don't wanna repeat it here, lol. PM me......

Back