What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurants?

What is your favorite fast food/chain restaurant?

• Total voters
must you tell us that we should avoid that fast food?

Yep - It is okay for you to eat once a while as long as you know what is right for you. I love to eat a pizza at Macaroni Grille restaurant, and it is so good. ymm. But, it is my responsible to take care of my health. I have seen patients at the hosptial, and they had a heart attack or overweight problem that caused their knee or foot pain.

Interesting about not trusting a chef...

Nothing like a little reality to stifle an appetite. I avoid most fast food unless I travel, then it is whatever is not gonna drip all over me while I drive. Otherwise, ever since they started to microwave all hamburgers, I never go there anymore. Sorry.....:afro:
must you tell us that we should avoid that fast food?

Yep - It is okay for you to eat once a while as long as you know what is right for you. I love to eat a pizza at Macaroni Grille restaurant, and it is so good. ymm. But, it is my responsible to take care of my health. I have seen patients at the hosptial, and they had a heart attack or overweight problem that caused their knee or foot pain.

Interesting about not trusting a chef...

okay, you're just try to scary people to avoid fast food. But hey, it's okay to eat for while like you said. ha ha.

I voted Wendy's and Subway...and others.

I am crazy about salad and sandwiches. My husband and I like this place in Salt Lake City, but also located in Las Vegas. This place called, Jason's Deli. They have this great salad bar! I always order salad bar and half sandwich.

Umm, no, I do not remember Rima's. I remembered there was a Johnny's Pizza in Manlius back in 70s and early 80s. I never ate a pizza in Cazenovia.

Have you ate a pizza from Robbie T's? I know the owner personally. We had a bet that I could eat all the 50 wings and I would not pay for it. But I could not eat all of it (stopped after 30 wings) and paid for it. I used to eat all 50 wings in same night elsewhere. Problem was that Robbie T had larger wings than other places where I had them. That is why I could not finish it. He is sort of a friend. My brother and his friends from church were there and watched me eat as much as I can. Robbie T is popular and busy place. Its in Jamesville.

Nope, I don't remember Robbie T's.

Oh well Rima's was only in business few years.

I have heard of it. You should also watch on YouTube.com since some guys filmed when they walked in fast food restaurants and will not eat until they inspect the kitchen themselves... then saw how horrible the mess were and all that.. then they walked out! It ran like 10 minutes at 3 different locations.. a BK, Arby's, and another restaurant I can not remember now.. My wife used to work in fast food restaurants after high school over 25 years ago.. she remembered how it was.. she said that is typical. Sad isnt it? So, I know what you mean. I hardly eat at BK much anymore. Try eat it, then it upset your stomach. McD was first to go 30 years ago since I threw up after eating it. I said never again at McD. So I sticked with BK and still am only if I have to eat right away.

I used to work at Jack in the Box for 3 years. My boss was very anal about keeping the place so clean that u could eat off from the floor. We, employees, used to bitch and moan about cleaning the same areas again and again but looking back, my boss really did a good job of instilling good work ethics in all of us. He showed us to take pride in our work.

Back