Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Others - what colors?

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
Pink

Purple

Violet

Other colors

Black, navy (darker blue), violet, purple, yellow, and other colors (prefer ivory and almond on automobiles).

Most disliked color is white due to too many white rooms I had as bedroom. lol.

I voted rainbow, as any bright colors with shiny as the stars around the rainbow ;)

Umm I don't have a favorite color but I use colors for healing. Alike today I focus on blue/red which it become purple. Everyone has their own color even thou most of us do not see it with our own eyes but our body do know and need them for many reason. I can not wait for science to discover the secret of color in our bodies.

I picked aqua, black, blue, green and navy.

Aqua is in between blue and green and is also called cyan. Navy is a dark blue and I also like ultramarine blue. The greens I like are forest and emerald greens.

I think a good way to give blind people an idea of what colors are like is to describe the sensations in terms of what they can sense, like radiative heat from things like the sun, fires and lamps. That's based on the same thing color is, electromagnetic waves.

You can feel where a hot object like a campfire is by the direction it's the most intense in. When someone walks in between the campfire and you, you suddenly feel cool and when the person walks away, you feel the heat again. It's the same way with color, except for much higher angular resolution and the lack of the tingling pain of heat you get when you're close to the fire, which doesn't happen in the eyes unless you look at something emitting lots more energy like the sun.

The difference between feeling where a campfire is and seeing color is seeing with three kinds of cones in the retina versus just feeling heat and pain. So with color, the inputs from the three cone types, short, medium and long wavelength, are combined into four channels, red/green, blue/yellow and light/dark, with colors coming from different relative amounts of stimulus of the cones and channels.

Pain, cold and heat are sensed by different kinds of receptors, so you might imagine seeing color is like somehow sensing pain, cold and warmth all at the same time and comparing their relative levels across space. The colors look as different as an itch is from nausea or feeling where a campfire is.

My map of colors onto touch senses:

red = pure pain
orange = really warm
yellow = nicely warm
puke yellow-green = lukewarm
green = medium
cyan = crisp coolness
blue = cold
violet = strange, violet is the spectral color beyond blue, but looks like purple, which is a mixture of blue and red, which feels sorta like a mix between warmth and coldness

That's cool! I love these color either. I like real stone as rocks. I know where is the turquoise from in Nevada. :)

I work with those rocks, include the turquoise. There are wide of varies kinds of turquoises and they are not only from Nevada, the Nevada have the most of the turquoises than any of the states, but other states that has the turquoises are mostly in the southwest USA, mainly those deserts. Funny is that California only have one kind of turquoises ;)

I work with those rocks, include the turquoise. There are wide of varies kinds of turquoises and they are not only from Nevada, the Nevada have the most of the turquoises than any of the states, but other states that has the turquoises are mostly in the southwest USA, mainly those deserts. Funny is that California only have one kind of turquoises ;)

Really?? That's cool! What are you doing with those rocks? Yes, Turquoise are from California, Nevada and other states. I always watch on travel channel "Cash & Treasures" it's my favorite show. I love colorful or rocks and gems! :)

Turquoise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, I have my turqiouse dream catcher. lol ;)

Wow! I will show you my necklace of Turquoise with macrame aka hemp. I love the gems, rocks, shells, woods with hemp jewelry! I really want to be hunting for treasure. :cool2:

Really?? That's cool! What are you doing with those rocks? Yes, Turquoise are from California, Nevada and other states. I always watch on travel channel "Cash & Treasures" it's my favorite show. I love colorful or rocks and gems! :)

Turquoise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am just an price marker for the store that my parents own, they sell the Native American stuff because my dad was raised with a Native American step-father, but I went to southwest USA to learn about those rocks, I've been learning many things about the rocks since working for my parents.

And thanks for the link. :)

I am just an price marker for the store that my parents own, they sell the Native American stuff because my dad was raised with a Native American step-father, but I went to southwest USA to learn about those rocks, I've been learning many things about the rocks since working for my parents.

And thanks for the link. :)

You're welcome. :)

I like aqua, blue, green, purple, turquoise and violet. :)

PuyoPiyo, You like the rainbow? I know what is that mean. It's 2 different mean.

Back