What is your children going to be for Halloween?

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
My oldest son who will be 14, decided he did not want to go trick or treat anymore since he's getting older and will pass out candies while I take the other two trick and treat.....

My 9 years old will be ' Yu-Gi-Oh ' character...
My 4 years old will be an ' Alligator '....

When my two cousins were young, they went out with their parents as M&Ms! Hehehe!

The little ones were 2 different colored M&M pieces, the mom was a bag of peanuts M&M, and the dad was a box of plain M&Ms. Hehehe!

My 9 yrs old gotta be The Matrix Neo..

My 4 yrs old gotta be a pony....

My 8 yr old is going to be Princess from Princess and Pauper, 5 yr old will be Unicorn and 4 yr old will be Spiderman with spiderman sneakers too!

Our church will have halloween party every year.. we dont dress up and go out trick o treat.. they will dress up like any characters from the bible..
its fun!!

MsGiglz said:
Our church will have halloween party every year.. we dont dress up and go out trick o treat.. they will dress up like any characters from the bible..
its fun!!
I had a friend whose parents were against Halloween. They just sat there at the window watching everyone else walk around going trick-or-treating. :(

VamPyroX said:
I had a friend whose parents were against Halloween. They just sat there at the window watching everyone else walk around going trick-or-treating. :(
I dunno if I cld give out a specific religion that I know of wont do this kind of thing but let me guess are they "cult religion"?

I had a friend whose parents were against Halloween. They just sat there at the window watching everyone else walk around going trick-or-treating.

That's sad. My brother, some friends, and I went trick or treating and we knocked on the door of this apartment. Then, no one answered, but then we saw a little through the sliding door blinds (next to the door) that someone was in there, so we knocked again. She opened and said, 'NO TRICK OR TREAT!!' Can you believe that? It was a black lady, so I don't know why do that to innocent children.

Next year my brother and I went again remembering. When we got there we so on the outside door (it's an apartment so the patio is at the front with a latch door. We saw a paper with bright orange markers "No Trick or Treat." Children don't understand this, so why do this?

Whew.........we just laughed LOL.

I don't think Halloween should be part of a national day. I am all for it IF it is held at churches where it is assured that ALL of the children will be safe.

Back