What if......

:shock:

That's all she wrote.

Not quite:

fdaff83ef4c4cce5653a63479d6a75ac.jpg

What if coke decided to put pepsi in their coke cans as an experiment to see if anyone notices?

What if coke decided to put pepsi in their coke cans as an experiment to see if anyone notices?

I might notice the Coke doesn't taste right, but it probably would be subtle enough for me not to know it's Pepsi.

I might notice the Coke doesn't taste right, but it probably would be subtle enough for me not to know it's Pepsi.

One time I ordered a coke zero at a restaurant and the waitress gave me a regular coke instead. I could tell the difference in the 1st several sips just from the fact it tasted real sugary.

One time I ordered a coke zero at a restaurant and the waitress gave me a regular coke instead. I could tell the difference in the 1st several sips just from the fact it tasted real sugary.

Many years ago at a bridal shower my sisters spiked my coke (I don't like alcohol). I took a few sips and kept thinking it was a Pepsi. I knew SOMETHING was wrong with it. :giggle: And here they thought Vodka was tasteless.

Yes vodka is tasteless technically but you can definitely feel the burn as it goes down your throat.

Yes vodka is tasteless technically but you can definitely feel the burn as it goes down your throat.

I know if vodka in any thing.best way during vodka is pickle raspberry or sloes in vodka about year it Devine

What if the Mc Donald's chocolate fries get popular lol

*sounds gross that I won't eat them*

I can tell difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi. Coca Cola tastes more acid but Pepsi tastes more sweet. :D

Yes, I ordered Sprite but they gave me Diet Sprite so it tastes like lame - tastes like full bowl of Froot Loops. When they run out of Sprite so it taste like soda with no Sprite, or carbonated water.

What if all oil running out?

Have heard too many times since '70s

Looks like nope, not going to happen for years to come. We got way, way more known oil reserves than we need for years to come, many of them have been shut down due to bankruptcy, unable to sell them with profit and so on.

But if that does happen, well.. there won't be peace.

I can tell difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi. Coca Cola tastes more acid but Pepsi tastes more sweet. :D

Interesting... I find the opposite to be true for me...I think Coke is too sweet for my taste and prefer Pepsi.

Back