What Happened...

SilverMask3

Reaction score
What happened to Deaf art, manga, cartooning under Deaf interests or miscellaneous???:ugh2: ..It removed?:cold:

Last edited:
Speaking of the changed face of AD, how everybody feels about the emoticon section?
Does anyone have difficulty finding, say, a TY emot? I do!!
I find it really hard looking for any emoticon I need or want to use.
They are so close to each other, one blending into other, it takes me long time to find the one I want.
And I fanatically LOVE emots !! I have withdrawal without them !! :dizzy: :hyper::run:

If there is any chance to keep them the way they were before, I would be so grateful!

Fuzzy

A good deal of what seemed to disappear is still around — just with a different heading/title for the section.

Many of the threads under the affected sub forums were moved to General Chat with the exception of Afterhours (adult content) which is completely gone.

Infrequent subforums get deleted while the existing threads were moved to General Chat.

Speaking of the changed face of AD, how everybody feels about the emoticon section?
Does anyone have difficulty finding, say, a TY emot? I do!!
I find it really hard looking for any emoticon I need or want to use.
They are so close to each other, one blending into other, it takes me long time to find the one I want.
And I fanatically LOVE emots !! I have withdrawal without them !! :dizzy: :hyper::run:

If there is any chance to keep them the way they were before, I would be so grateful!

Fuzzy
:ty: emot is on the last line the 'spam' is a few emots before it , you have to remeber where they're once you do that you can find the one you want . I made some by using
the keyboard . : ) and : ( For a smile and sad, this saves time .

They're in alphabetical order. I don't know if it's possible on mobile or tablets but on the desktop (or laptop) if you hover the mouse over each icon it will tell you what it is and the shortcut.

:wiggle: I tend to memorize the shortcuts...

Thanks to both of you :)

I do hover, still some manage to play hide and seek with me all the time :giggle:

Fuzzy

What was in the adult section? Gee.. like I hafta ask. Did it require proof of age before entry?

No. You did have to give your age when registering but these days anybody can make up their own DOB. It was mostly adult jokes and pics off the internet, etc. and the like, but I don't think anyone was posting naked pics of themselves or anything like that.

What was in the adult section? Gee.. like I hafta ask. Did it require proof of age before entry?
You also have to be premium member to enter the adult section. Half naked guys thread was one of my favorite threads. :-(

It's more like NSFW contents in that "adult" subforum.

Back