What Game Are You Playing Now?

Alice: Madness Returns... is that a sequel to a previous game from 15 years ago?

Yes it is. Better graphics and in my opinion, just as creepily awesome as the first!

I'm playing Half Life 2 on the Xbox 360. I already played Portal and beat it. Will go back and play that later for achievements. :)

After Half Life 2, I'll move on to Half Life 2: Episode 1... then Half Life 2: Episode 2. (Yes, these are all part of The Orange Box. :)

I currently play Bejeweled Blitz and Deal or No Deal on Facebook. They're funable. :)

PS3; BL/BL2, COD WaW, COD MW, BF/BF2/BF3, Brother in Arms, Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas, Shellshock 2, Infamous/Infamous 2 and different game in my hard drive.

Facebook; SimCity Social, Megapolis, and other games.

I've finally managed to lurch into the 21st century with my PC gaming. Picked up Dragon Age II yesterday and I'm rather getting into it :)

I'm playing Half Life 2 on the Xbox 360. I already played Portal and beat it. Will go back and play that later for achievements. :)

After Half Life 2, I'll move on to Half Life 2: Episode 1... then Half Life 2: Episode 2. (Yes, these are all part of The Orange Box. :)

Are you doing the achievements? Ravenholm with just the gravity gun is great. The gnome one in Episode 2 less so. Episode 1 I just don't like at all.

Are you doing the achievements? Ravenholm with just the gravity gun is great. The gnome one in Episode 2 less so. Episode 1 I just don't like at all.
Yes and no.

First, I play the game through just to beat the game. I did that already with Portal. Some achievements are automatic, no matter what you do... such as beating a certain level or something. The other achievements haven't been unlocked yet. Will get to those after I do some playing with other Valve games like Half Life 2, etc.

The same goes for Half Life 2. A lot of achievements are part of the game that are impossible to "miss". So, I let those come easy. The rest that involve certain tasks like "kill 5 soldiers using a barrel" or something like that. I will go back and try those when I play through the game easily. Once I beat the game, then review the achievements... I'll be able to determine the best time to do each achievement.

It's kinda hard to enjoy the game when you're trying for achievements the first time around. :)

I'd already played the first game, and enough of Episode 1 on a friend's computer to know I didn't think much of it :p

Achievement sites often provide a guide or roadmap so you know what to expect - some say you might as well just play the first time, other say if you're going for 100% completion there's certain things you should watch out for to avoid having to play the game through twice (for example, not to kill anyone during the intro mission of Deus Ex:HR)

"New Super Mario Bros. U" on Wii U - on a second game file.

One of the game files is "full" with 5 stars on it - meaning I completed everything in it - from Nov 18th to Dec 9th. :D

Back