What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn poor little baby born in filthy subway in Hungry and para medics refused take woman to hospital because she Syrian and a brave man is going to Syria to help Syrian Christians who being slaughtered..
I was watching all untherle on tv it worse than Hell for these poor people not realise it just how

It's a terrible situation. :(

Heart-breaking image of drowned toddler

I still have and use my Tupperware every day. :giggle:

I still have a number of things by Tupperware but don't use daily — just regularly.

I do have a cake carrier and one time at a church event they finished eating my cake but there was salad left that someone else brought. So . . . we turned my carrier over and put some salad in what was intended to be the lid!

Channel 7 didn't cover this story on their noon news , they thought Tom Brandy was more importance . So I learned that channel 7 is not a real news station. They talked a whole about Tom. I did get so see some news on another channel and this so heartbreaking . People were packed in a train trying to get to Germany . :(

Channel 7 didn't cover this story on their noon news , they thought Tom Brandy was more importance . So I learned that channel 7 is not a real news station. They talked a whole about Tom. I did get so see some news on another channel and this so heartbreaking . People were packed in a train trying to get to Germany . :(
I guess Tom Brady is local news to that channel, and sometimes local news beats out world news on local stations.

These refugees need help.

BTW, why is the press referring to these people as "migrants?" These aren't people who are traveling around looking for seasonal jobs like California fruit pickers. They are persecuted refugees being forced from their homes.

I wondering if America see as much as we do,i thinking not...You big country could take millians and not notice

I guess Tom Brady is local news to that channel, and sometimes local news beats out world news on local stations.

These refugees need help.

BTW, why is the press referring to these people as "migrants?" These aren't people who are traveling around looking for seasonal jobs like California fruit pickers. They are persecuted refugees being forced from their homes.

Yeah , but I am interested in world news , that is a good question , it look more like genocide to me than "migrants " . Are we doing anything to help?

I wondering if America see as much as we do,i thinking not...You big country could take millians and not notice
It's been on the news channel that I watch.

It's out there--not everyone pays attention to all the stories. There's a lot going on in the news.

8000 about 4 or 5 roads worth most of those people which probably be dead by then huge country like america..1% or less would take Syria and no one would notice..
That train did not go to Germany

Today I learned that PD does affect my shooting ability.

I can fire off about 20 rounds OK (lots of shaking but somehow I'm hitting pretty good--not as good as before but not bad). After that, my hand, especially my trigger finger, is much too weak. I have to use both index fingers to pull the trigger for the remaining 30 rounds. After that, I can barely use my shaky hands to do anything, and my arms and shoulders hurt.

It's just a small revolver. :(

After we practiced, TCS took my gun over to the gunsmith at the range. He put in a different spring that requires a lighter touch. Next time it should be easier.

TCS told me that he could tell that I was shaking because from his booth he could see my red laser dot bouncing on the target.
Update:

Went to the range again. This time, with the new spring, I was able to fire off all 50 rounds without my hand getting too tired. I got all shots except 3 in the 9, 10, and bullseye circles--the 3 were in the 8 ring. Pretty well grouped, shredding the center of the target. :lol:

Update:

Went to the range again. This time, with the new spring, I was able to fire off all 50 rounds without my hand getting too tired. I got all shots except 3 in the 9, 10, and bullseye circles--the 3 were in the 8 ring. Pretty well grouped, shredding the center of the target. :lol:

Awesome spread :) good job!

I learned to finger knit today :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1441418496188.jpg
    1441418496188.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
Now I just have to figure out what I am making ... any ideas? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I tied 3 together to make a scarf. I also used them as bracelets.

Update:

I'm jealous ;) what type of side arm are you shooting with?

I'm jealous ;) what type of side arm are you shooting with?
Taurus .38 Special + P titanium hammerless revolver, 5-shot, with Crimson Trace Laser Grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back