What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was at the indoor range of a gun shop. We use it mostly for our hand gun practice.

For our long guns, we prefer an outdoor range. It's a further drive but it's free. The only thing I don't like about the outdoor range is that there is NO restroom, not even a portapotty. I have to time my trips carefully. ;)

Don't you have camping gear and TCS and enclosed van?. Put your own in the back of the van.

Don't you have camping gear and TCS and enclosed van?. Put your own in the back of the van.

That's not a bad idea. I had one too when I used to have a tent trailer. Hated using the public restrooms at the campgrounds so my own was nice!

That's his work van. There is no back of the van--it's full of built-in equipment. We don't travel in it.

That's not a bad idea. I had one too when I used to have a tent trailer. Hated using the public restrooms at the campgrounds so my own was nice!
I know what you mean. We used to tent camp and use the restrooms. Now we have the pop-up camper with a little bathroom. Much more convenient, especially at night.

That's his work van. There is no back of the van--it's full of built-in equipment. We don't travel in it.

I was not referring to traveling out of town with it. But just using it when going to the gun range that does not have toilet facilities.

I was not referring to traveling out of town with it. But just using it when going to the gun range that does not have toilet facilities.
He uses it for work only. The gun range is past another town, in a state forest, so it's a bit of travel.

It's OK. We make a pit stop at a fast food restaurant at the edge of the town before and after. :)

Technically, I learned this yesterday but I learned the 4 P's of Marketing. They are product, price, promotion, and place.

I should not mention this...for its private and will not go into detail.... but am curious... have you ever learned something about yourself that scares you? ... I did tonight...

He uses it for work only. The gun range is past another town, in a state forest, so it's a bit of travel.

It's OK. We make a pit stop at a fast food restaurant at the edge of the town before and after. :)

:D http://bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm :thumb:

19358_original.jpg

This morning at 1am I learned the SKUNKS are back. Let Marley out and there it was a HUGE skunk just looking at me. It eventually went under our deck. I want to tear that deck out, it's old and replace it with a cement or brick patio.

So many projects need to be done inside and out.

Yesterday when I came home from work I saw a large groundhog in my back yard. Don't think I've seen one at this house the 8 years I've been here. At our previous house we had at least one living in the woodsy area behind our house and I'd see him/her fairly regularly. I miss being able to look out of that house's bathroom window to our back yard and seeing critters just about every day, including deer. In the back of the house the upstairs was 3rd floor level.

My granddaughter (she'll be 6 months next week) is just about ready to crawl. My daughter sent me a video of her scooting. She thinks the baby will be crawling by next week. Watch out grandson, those Legos won't be safe for long (that's her incentive in the video).

I learned I can still bake a decent cake when I take a notion

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150902_213216.jpg
    20150902_213216.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 44
Tom Brady from the NE Patriots is FREE

I learn poor little baby born in filthy subway in Hungry and para medics refused take woman to hospital because she Syrian and a brave man is going to Syria to help Syrian Christians who being slaughtered..
I was watching all untherle on tv it worse than Hell for these poor people not realise it just how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back