What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does cost something to get married. It is not free to obtain a marriage license. Nevermind the wedding expenses, and it is a life changing event.

What amber was really talking about is the consequences other than money such as having to split up the kids, finding another place to live, prenups, emotional baggage, etc... getting divorced is not some easy process where you can just go to court and brush it off.

On the other hand its easy to get married; you don't even need a wedding and there's that honeymoon period.

Tl;dr. Its much easier to get into marriage than it is to get out of it

Rainbow colors are awesome. I love those vibrant beautiful colors. Now if I were to use that color scheme on something I would be making some kind of gay statement?
That to me is irritation. Now a man who is interested and enjoys bright beautiful colors must be gay?

What amber was really talking about is the consequences other than money such as having to split up the kids, finding another place to live, prenups, emotional baggage, etc... getting divorced is not some easy process where you can just go to court and brush it off.

On the other hand its easy to get married; you don't even need a wedding and there's that honeymoon period.

Tl;dr. Its much easier to get into marriage than it is to get out of it

I get that. Been down that road. It is easier to get in the marriage but, the only reason it is easier because both sides are invested in it. Financially, it can be draining to get married (for some). The point I was getting at is that getting married also stirs up everything in another dimension.

That is where I will disagree with this statement.

It does cost something to get married. It is not free to obtain a marriage license. Nevermind the wedding expenses, and it is a life changing event.

You are talking about wedding expenses not the aftermath of divorce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that luvvy duvvy stuff. Its like a mental illness.

We need to toughen up. Chew nails and spit thumbtacks.

No way!!! I'm a mushy romantic. I don't know if I ever want another ring on my finger though ;)

Learned how much i hat daff ever since the very same old thing.

I learned that the tech department of Thresholds needs to find wiring to replace the frayed wiring here in my room, and if they have it, it can get replaced soon, but if they have to order it, then they have to come back next Monday or Tuesday.

I learned the more bike rental places get set up, the more it hurt bike sellers.

I learned the more bike rental places get set up, the more it hurt bike sellers.

Could you setup to do both? My idea is that then you may convert some of your rental clients into purchasers. They like I bike they have rented and then decided to buy it.

Could you setup to do both? My idea is that then you may convert some of your rental clients into purchasers. They like I bike they have rented and then decided to buy it.

Yes, I have made deals with my customers. I may tell them to buy bike for $50. They can sell it back to me for $30 when done. Sometimes, they would end up selling it to classmate or keeping it. It works out just fine either way.

Today, I learn that cartoon TV show: The Jetson, George was 24 and Jane was 16 when have child.

really? where did you find their age???

:laugh2::laugh2:

you are funny
yeah its a fair point, where the hell did he get that? probably in the show (subtitled, and in early 70's late 60s 16 years old having a baby was probably 'normal' - i dunno.....
but hilirous the way you said it really? where did you find their age???
hee hee its just so funny not just you, but finding age of cartoon characters IS rather odd, as we Never ask that, just old character, young character, middle or something or 'nothing' , just a character, hell it is weird that we even Do'nt think about it. like Bam Bam and Pebbles as babies in Flintstones is at a 'perfect' 9 months old somewhat never when really small, as a wailing coo-coo wee things in the blankets, or as a 3 years old walking , pulling drawers out in kitchens ... LOL!!!!

funny but quite smart too, perceptive !!

Katz4life is talking about financial problems heteros can have if they marry, especially later in life, because if gov't rules, etc. Such as how it affects Medicare, Social Security, taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Thank you. However, it can apply to same sex married couples one of them who relies on disability checks...that can affect the cuts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back