What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because she is already at work. I can do my shopping by foot since I live near a huge shopping area that is within walking distance. It is warm out so might as well get exercise.

Just keep tabs on the weather. I think we may still be at risk of thunderstorms up here. I live very close to a small shopping center, but probably won't walk over (no need to other than for exercise) because of the threat of rain/storms.

I learned that my daughter took my car to take herself to work and I dont have a car so how can I do my last minute Christmas shopping? GRRRR

My thought was if you know someone that could take you over to where your daughter works for you to let her know you were taking the car and would pick her up later.

I learned that my old elementary school converted into alternative school and it is for students with learning and behavioral problem as special education classes almost nonexistent because students with disabilities usually go to state-run schools like deaf, blind or multidisabilities school.

There is no diversity - almost 100% black but it was 50% black when I went in 1993.

I learned that my daughter took my car to take herself to work and I dont have a car so how can I do my last minute Christmas shopping? GRRRR

Your daughter should have learn to ask you for permission if she can use your car to go to work. Is there a bus where she can get a ride to work? Or is she suppose to be carpool with someone driving to work? :hmm:

Your daughter should have learn to ask you for permission if she can use your car to go to work. Is there a bus where she can get a ride to work? Or is she suppose to be carpool with someone driving to work? :hmm:

You say she should ask permission but in another thread you say you are going to your son's place even when he said he did not want you to come.

You say she should ask permission but in another thread you say you are going to your son's place even when he said he did not want you to come.

I love my son. He did not do a bad thing to himself and to myself just because he catch or caught a very bad cold.

But with Shelly's daughter, she should have ask for permission from mom first before going out to work. Those are two different things here.

That Trump is planning on coming to my state ! :Ohno: :eek3:
Nothing to fear. He and all the other candidates have been to SC and my area several times. He'll be back in a few weeks with the other Republican candidates for another debate in North Charleston. Every week we've had some candidate or another here. :dizzy:

Have you considered that her husband might have given permission for her daughter to take the car?

Nothing to fear. He and all the other candidates have been to SC and my area several times. He'll be back in a few weeks with the other Republican candidates for another debate in North Charleston. Every week we've had some candidate or another here. :dizzy:

The candidates are going to New Hampshire a lot too and that is right next to my state . It will be interesting to see what kind of welcoming Trump will get if he does come to Ma.

Just keep tabs on the weather. I think we may still be at risk of thunderstorms up here. I live very close to a small shopping center, but probably won't walk over (no need to other than for exercise) because of the threat of rain/storms.

The shopping area is right across the street. :) Just stores like Family Dollar, a thrift store, Roses, and few other small stores. The bigger shopping area with the 5 Below, Best Buy, Target and all that are within walking distance too but about 20 min walk away so I didnt go to that one because of the threat of rain/tstorms.

My thought was if you know someone that could take you over to where your daughter works for you to let her know you were taking the car and would pick her up later.

My hubby could but he was at work. My roommate was out doing her errands. If I needed to go to the bigger shopping area, I would have texted my roommate and ordered her back home to take me. lol

She has a bus pass. She should have asked me as well but she assumed that I didnt need my car since I was off. WRONG!

I learned a lot about ceiling and ceiling repairs...the hard way.

She has a bus pass. She should have asked me as well but she assumed that I didnt need my car since I was off. WRONG!

I hate it when people assumed things about you and think you won't mind ! I find most of the time the people was wrong in what they assumed.

I learned a lot about ceiling and ceiling repairs...the hard way.

I painted 2 ceiling few months back and I keep seeing bits I missed so out comes paintbrush start again and now got bits still out of wack.i lay in bed looking up at it and driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back