What did you learn today? Part II

Yes, I bought one with the ice stick maker in the middle . It's so cool keeps the water cold:)
The size looks perfect for me. Nice color!

I bet it did due to the bad drought you are having. People were in the pool today lol Tomorrow, 96 and Sun 102. Summer never left haha
Yeah the drought is so bad that boats are hitting bottom in the rivers b/c they're getting so low . Damm 102 is too hot for this time of year . The weather is all messed
up people getting too much rain and others getting too little rain. :(

Yeah the drought is so bad that boats are hitting bottom in the rivers b/c they're getting so low . Damm 102 is too hot for this time of year . The weather is all messed
up people getting too much rain and others getting too little rain. :(

That doesn't sound good at all boats hitting the bottom of the rivers. I hope you get rain on Sunday.
Here in my state , summer is still here lol I see fall clothes at the store and I look at it , yeah right! Sweaters in this heat 102 ? I am still wearing shorts and tank top lol

So like the last two pages have been all been about the weather. To quote, "take it to pm!" Omg. This thread does not need to be a running commentary about the weather.. Boredville.

I learned today making eggs with mushrooms is delish.

So like the last two pages have been all been about the weather. To quote, "take it to pm!" Omg. This thread does not need to be a running commentary about the weather.. Boredville.

I learned today making eggs with mushrooms is delish.
Food is less boring than weather?

:lol:

That doesn't sound good at all boats hitting the bottom of the rivers. I hope you get rain on Sunday.
Here in my state , summer is still here lol I see fall clothes at the store and I look at it , yeah right! Sweaters in this heat 102 ? I am still wearing shorts and tank top lol
Yeah I saw this on the news and when I brought my dog to be groomed this week I notice that small pond looked more like a big mud puddle all water has dried up and the ducks can't swim in it anymore . Me too , it going to cost me $$ so the birds and animals can have some water .

Yeah I saw this on the news and when I brought my dog to be groomed this week I notice that small pond looked more like a big mud puddle all water has dried up and the ducks can't swim in it anymore . Me too , it going to cost me $$ so the birds and animals can have some water .
Nobody is making you spend $$ for the birds and animals. :rolleyes:

Why is it going to cost you money ?

If they're not prohibiting indoor water usage, I suggest, when taking a shower, put a cup or two in with you and collect some water. Use your brains and get creative.

Last edited:
Why is it going to cost you money ?
I am buying bottled water for the bird bath now , our water ban is a level 2 now and that mean no outdoor watering at all . I can still have a bird bath as long as I don't use city water . After living in Northern Cal. where water was very precious I learned not to take water for granted it anymore. I am taking the water ban very serious
and only using bottled water so I really hope we get so rain so I can save my bottled water for my dog and me. I found my dog drinking water from my cup and thinking her water taste better than my tap water ! Poodles are too damn smart! LOL!

Food is less boring than weather?

:lol:
If we get no rain food is going to cost more, the price of milk is going to go up and that mean so it anything made from milk will too! No rain = less food !
I just read that 3 boats needed to be rescued yesterday b/c they got stuck in the low tide.

If we get no rain food is going to cost more, the price of milk is going to go up and that mean so it anything made from milk will too! No rain = less food !
I just read that 3 boats needed to be rescued yesterday b/c they got stuck in the low tide.
How come they don't put signs don't use the boats. I hope the people are safe that got stuck.

I wonder what birds did before bottled water came along. I'm pretty sure the wildlife can fend for themselves and find ways to stay hydrated and full on their own without human help.

How come they don't put signs don't use the boats. I hope the people are safe that got stuck.
I am not sure, I guess that require having common sense and some people have no common sense and would take their boats out anyway.

This doesn't make sense using bottled waters to use as a bird bath. Here we have droughts that people were asked to limit outdoor watering. This includes watering your lawn and car wash... they use hundreds of gallons of water compared to bird bath that needs a couple of gallons of water depending on size of bird bath.

As for boating... they ran aground because of low tide, nothing to do with drought. I found the source what the poster is talking about... it would be nice to have a source to back up what he/she posts.

Every city and state set their own laws when it come to water shortage ! We ARE NOT allowed to use ANY water city water outside ! The first fine is $50 and the next one is $100 ! I called my city water department and the woman made is very clear that I can't use the city water for a birdbath. I can use water as long as it NOT city water! I happen to care about God creatures if you don't ! And there was a report on the news about boats hitting bottom b/c of the drought !

Every city and state set their own laws when it come to water shortage ! We ARE NOT allowed to use ANY water city water outside ! The first fine is $50 and the next one is $100 ! I called my city water department and the woman made is very clear that I can't use the city water for a birdbath. I can use water as long as it NOT city water! I happen to care about God creatures if you don't ! And there was a report on the news about boats hitting bottom b/c of the drought !

I did research your state and it appears to be a very serious drought. Limitations on water usage . I even read, certain areas are very dried and need to be cautious no fires occur.

Back