What did you do today? Part II

Well I woke up at 6am because I had to take a piss and I couldn't go back to bed, so I watched some Top Gear via BBC channel but I wasn't really focusing because I was surfing the net for some video game news. Then I decided to clean my mother's garage since I am visiting for the week and she lives alone, so I am just going to do a ton of handy man work in and out of the house for the rest of the week since my brother and sister hardly do anything for her. I went ahead and ran 2 miles today which is all I can do since I have blood clots on both of my legs lol, oh well. Then I had dinner with my dad tonight (rents divorced) at some fancy mexican place where I ordered 2 shrimp tacos with rice/beans/etc. YUM! And now I am going to watch Tobe Hooper instant classic Texas Chainsaw Massacre, not that remake garbage. Tomorrow I am going to go to home depot to get a few supplies before I do some water heater maintenance, then change the air filters across the house and hopefully change all the light bulbs across the house as well since I am only in town for the week.

Wirelessly posted

Last night I went out for a coffee with a friend who is also Deaf. I had a full-on conversation in sign language with her and we chatted for 2 hours. it was great. It the first time I have been able to converse freely and confidently in sign language. I am spending every opportunity I have to meet up with my Deaf friends like this. Slowly but steadily I am introducing to those who know me, the changeover to sign language and visual communication instead of oral. Happy!

Last edited:
At work, interpreted a class and waiting for the next one to start.

done load of washing,it raining so use tumble dryer,house hot now still drying. husband in a nasty mood he moaning about head ache,i also got head ache,i going play on computer upstairs cos bad vibrations coming from him

Cleaned up the yard at new house in case of storm, read a book, made a quick trip to store and did some knitting. Oh, also freaked out the neighbor when I had to put my knee-cap back into place. Guy tossed his cookies right on the spot.

Wirelessly posted

The day is just starting for me. Plan to study more Auslan and maybe get back into crocheting my blanket project (haven't done any in weeks - must finish it!) Overall a quiet day for me today I'm thinking.

A birthday in the family today, so out to lunch with a large group, then my husband and I did grocery shopping.

Now getting ready to watch The Middle and Criminal Minds.

Oh the middle the familys kitchen looks like its 1970s cool. im stuck with silly ghost show tonight. hahah

ABC situation comedy. The youngest child, Brick, obviously has Asperger's syndrome, even though they don't say so directly, but it is a big favorite with me.

I took a short preview and saw little boy . Oh it looks like he has aspergers syndrome. I learn something about it that i did met several people but didnt realize that.

were there brooke shields as an AA lady???? Bott? 8 pm tonight? i might check it tonight if i dont get distracted. i still watch the preview show. its funny.

were there brooke shields as an AA lady???? Bott? 8 pm tonight? i might check it tonight if i dont get distracted. i still watch the preview show. its funny.

Yes! And she was very threatening to the family. At one point Brooke Shields little boy, who was probably about 8 years, came home on a big wheel, and when she asked where he had been, swore at her, threw down his beer can, and stood up and stomped off into the house, and was still in diapers.

It's really funny.

Yes! And she was very threatening to the family. At one point Brooke Shields little boy, who was probably about 8 years, came home on a big wheel, and when she asked where he had been, swore at her, threw down his beer can, and stood up and stomped off into the house, and was still in diapers.

It's really funny.

thats so cool. its my first time to see brooke sheilds into fumpy looking. I always love brooke. i even feel better that brooke has thick eyebrows in 1980's. thanks for mentioning the middle.

I had a weird day...I attended my doctor's appointment...I passed the physical test. :rockon: Doctor's buildin is a 2-story house with a chimney. :lol:

I also burned mo' leaves. :roll: The puppies had a lot of fun as usual.

Took my mother for her 6 month check-up with her PCP. All is good, but I will be writing him a note later about some things I could not bring up at the appointment due to her outbursts. Other than that, have been knitting and reading. Dealing with massive pain for the storm.

it is awesome fun exciting to love horray, I will do it study :) do it changelle, lol! will ready job next week believe job!

Back