What Bores you the Most?

I remember as a child.. I used to dread LONG trips. I would get so bored and fall asleep in the back seat of the car! I hated long trips!

Conservative people bore me to death.

:laugh2: I'm presuming you are referring to the "Right Wing?" Even though I'm a Christian, I am not RW, nor do I vote a conservative ticket. One thing I have learned the hard way is not to discuss politics or social issues (i.e. abortion) with church people. If something is said and I interject something, if any attacks are forthcoming, I change the topic and refuse to discuss it any further. If the people start to get personal (i.e. what kind of Christian are you for not condoning abortion, et al), I, very nicely, ask them whose regime was in the White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 1973 when Roe v. Wade was passed. They take offense at that sucker punch and off to the next subject to talk about. :D

People who gossip, negative, ego, lie, backstab, and many other make me boring! :D

what bores me is that Im lying in bed surfing AD and my webcam problem is still not fixed.

oh yeah Im bored by the fact Darren Hayes isnt in bed with me, LOL

Are you referring to me? :P BAD!

deafskeptic,

You know I wasn't referring to you and I shouldn't have given a hint or even said anything, which isn't very nice of me. If that person knows who she or he is, I'm sorry I put you on the spot and offended you. I will work on taming it down.

Worst thing boring is - go to the bathroom and number 2... ya know what I m talking about....:blah:

:afro:

M-

deafskeptic,

You know I wasn't referring to you and I shouldn't have given a hint or even said anything, which isn't very nice of me. If that person knows who she or he is, I'm sorry I put you on the spot and offended you. I will work on taming it down.

I was just teasing a bit. I'm not offended. I hope there are no misunderstandings.

Pastor's sermons, I mean, c'mon! Who in the world doesn't have common sense! LOL

most boring
watching sports, why watch when you can play? beside who whats to see
millionairs crying about a missed catch.shot.or hit. boring

My job - it is the same thing all day everyday 5-6 days a week. No rotation. And they wonder why I am considering changing shifts.

right now...not having any smoke...

i m bored...and a bit annoyed...because of that....:birthday: :fart: :topic: :bowdown: :cool: :dunno2: :wiggle: :cool2: :ty::ugh3::afro::bowdown::bowdown:

I am bored and too wide awake to go to sleep. Tried reading a book..my mind is racing with too many thoughts of my lesson plans. I hate that! Oooh...that belongs to "I hate it when..." thread!

bye bye..going to that thread!

Bent-over zealots who raves on about audism all day long and nothing else, crickey, these people like that need a life

Back