What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating what gift card to get for my freebie one that I got.

Thinking about hitting iTunes- still have 30 bucks worth of cards yet to use up lol. Problem is PC with iTunes and my music folder is not connected- don't know why it dropped the wireless...:dizzy:

Debating what gift card to get for my freebie one that I got.

Thinking about hitting iTunes- still have 30 bucks worth of cards yet to use up lol. Problem is PC with iTunes and my music folder is not connected- don't know why it dropped the wireless...:dizzy:

You can listen to music? :) I'm jelly

Ambrosia- yep. I'm doing it all now as I am always wondering if somehow I will wind up losing it all anyway. Even more so now with my DAI cords- a huge blessing. Used to drive my sibling nuts at night with the regular headphones sat over my hearing aids (lots of sound leakage...oops)

I still have trouble understanding the lyrics-oh praise be gods for the internets! I can look them up now!! :)

I'm thinking how wild it was for Kentucky to win to advance to the National Championship game! Sooo exciting!!! :D

I'm supposed to participate in a bicycling event later this morning, but I forgot my helmet at my parents. I may have a spare one somewhere. If I can find it, I'll go. If not, I won't be able to go.

I'm thinking about too much. Shoddy construction with add on, giving the guys their hair-cuts today, moving tools and such as well as the litter-box, cleaning litter-box (it is Sunday after all, time for the dump, wash, refill) and getting laundry going.

Thinking that the rides at the carnival gave me a minor whiplash or something. My neck is sore.

Yea I did ...too bad it was so cold and windy. We didn't stay long.

Can't blame you. When I was traveling to Lincolnwood Mall, all I wanted was just to hop on a warm bus, and stay there, so I know exactly how you feel. It wasn't pleasant standing outside in those brutal winds last Friday.

Ambrosia- yep. I'm doing it all now as I am always wondering if somehow I will wind up losing it all anyway. Even more so now with my DAI cords- a huge blessing. Used to drive my sibling nuts at night with the regular headphones sat over my hearing aids (lots of sound leakage...oops)

I still have trouble understanding the lyrics-oh praise be gods for the internets! I can look them up now!! :)

When I moved from analog to digital I started having a much much harder time listening to music. But since I'm moved from severe loss to profound? Fehgedaboudit. I don't think even having analogs would help.

I don't blame you for listening to so much :D I would too. I've never had aids with boots or wires or loops or whatever they're called. If is had then with my Oticon when my loss was severe I wonder if it would have helped my digital not make music sound like shit :)

When I moved from analog to digital I started having a much much harder time listening to music. But since I'm moved from severe loss to profound? Fehgedaboudit. I don't think even having analogs would help.

I don't blame you for listening to so much :D I would too. I've never had aids with boots or wires or loops or whatever they're called. If is had then with my Oticon when my loss was severe I wonder if it would have helped my digital not make music sound like shit :)

I have digital HA and I always go to music setting instead of normal setting which I hate!! I keep it in music setting each time I wear my HA.

Music setting sounds and works like analog. Maybe you can find the music setting and see if it helps? If not, ask them to put one in and see if it helps?

I have digital HA and I always go to music setting instead of normal setting which I hate!! I keep it in music setting each time I wear my HA.

Music setting sounds and works like analog. Maybe you can find the music setting and see if it helps? If not, ask them to put one in and see if it helps?

Thanks for tips but I think my loss is past the point where anything is going to make music recognizable. I have an appointment on Monday with my new PCP to get a referral to a CI clinic

I think it does... With the DAI I seem to do MUCH better with phone calls too (relatively speaking lol). Same with music since it is direct into the hearing aids.

music setting? In all of my hearing aids including the current pair.. all I have are M, MT, T that's it lol. I don't think I can go fancy with VR money...

Oop gotta go! Brunch today out.

I think it does... With the DAI I seem to do MUCH better with phone calls too (relatively speaking lol). Same with music since it is direct into the hearing aids.

music setting? In all of my hearing aids including the current pair.. all I have are M, MT, T that's it lol. I don't think I can go fancy with VR money...

Oop gotta go! Brunch today out.

Mine are not top of the line either. Got them through the state. however it came with music settings. You may have to ask audi to change one setting to music and give up another setting. I think I opted to put music instead of telecoil.

Thanks for tips but I think my loss is past the point where anything is going to make music recognizable. I have an appointment on Monday with my new PCP to get a referral to a CI clinic

I am thinking about checking into CI also. Might do that in Austin since I would have more understanding boss. Would depend on what insurance I have there.

I have severe-profound loss so is pretty bad but I enjoy music with what I've got. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back