What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: I just realized that I've lived in this county for 14 years. That's 1/4 of my life, as I moved here at 16.
If 14 years is ¼ of your life, then you are 56 years old.

14 x 4 = 56

If you are 30 years old (14 years in county + 16 years of age), then you are closer to ½ your life.

Definitely closer to ½ than ¼ of your life.

If 14 years is ¼ of your life, then you are 56 years old.

14 x 4 = 56

If you are 30 years old (14 years in county + 16 years of age), then you are closer to ½ your life.

Definitely closer to ½ than ¼ of your life.

Hmm. Looks like I need a refresher on fractions. Been a while since I used them.

Hmm. Looks like I need a refresher on fractions. Been a while since I used them.
You only realize that after Reba posts but not when ncff07 pointed out the same thing 10 posts ago?

easiest way to determine "half your life" is just divide your current age by 2.

He said NEARLY 1/2 your life. And he was pointing out that it's a lot more than a 1/4 of your life.

While all that may be mathematically true, this ncff guy is always lurking and pounces on Chicago every chance he gets......

:hmm: I think that some of my photos I have collected this year would make an ideal gift for these holidays. Just a thought, but totally worth looking into.

What purpose do these newspapers serve by posting FAKE stories like this????

A one-year-old was ejected from a roller coaster at Magic Depot theme park yesterday. While the ride has strict height and age limits, the mother, Julie Rake, 17, was able to sneak her son onto the ride under a coat. The baby was not fastened in and Rake claims she thought she would be able to hold on to the baby, even under the extreme G force of the roller coaster.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/coaster.asp#r73VTXwwC1TVKDxL.99

Who won the governor race in my state , I hope it not the Democrat candidate . I am afraid to find out.

While all that may be mathematically true, this ncff guy is always lurking and pounces on Chicago every chance he gets......

I don't think so. I've been ignoring his posts since he tends to inflate the truth and make stories up to boost his own ego and even ignored his posts when he's quoted me too. And I was actually trying to be nice explaining it to him since he's had difficulties with math in the past.

This guy ncff has a life and don't lurk on AD 24/7 so get over it. The war is over get new parts for your head.:roll:

The governor race is very close in my state and the votes have been all counted yet. :Ohno: The Democrat could still win this race . She did shit for my city as AG.

Thinking it's been a really sad week so far in our area. Two funerals for two police officers killed in the line of duty last week. Both funerals were held at a local church and attended by 3000-4000 police officers from all over the USA. One yesterday, the other today. Amazing to see so many police officers and vehicles driving down the freeway but incredibly sad at the same time. RIP to the two fallen officers.

I've told both sides (CB and Ncff) before to ignore each other... also told ncff to tone it down. From what I see from ncff's post, he just posted a harmless correction just like Reba pointed out in later post. Give both of them the space they need, this posts below is not necessary in the first place.

Thanks.

I don't think so. I've been ignoring his posts since he tends to inflate the truth and make stories up to boost his own ego and even ignored his posts when he's quoted me too. And I was actually trying to be nice explaining it to him since he's had difficulties with math in the past.

This guy ncff has a life and don't lurk on AD 24/7 so get over it. The war is over get new parts for your head.:roll:

Thinking it's been a really sad week so far in our area. Two funerals for two police officers killed in the line of duty last week. Both funerals were held at a local church and attended by 3000-4000 police officers from all over the USA. One yesterday, the other today. Amazing to see so many police officers and vehicles driving down the freeway but incredibly sad at the same time. RIP to the two fallen officers.
Yes, that was very sad and touching. :(

That I just found there a is rapist in my city and is has not been on the news . I found out on my walk with my dog , I stopped to talk to another dog owner and she told about this. I did not see it on the newspapers web site .

Looking forward to a four day weekend!

my class schedule for Spring 2015 semester at the college is uhh... verrrry interesting. more medical-related courses to better my chances of getting admitted to the radiography program. should be fun.

:hmm: The city Christmas Tree will be lit up on November 25th. I've never witnessed that happening, and just may do that. Be kinda cool to see that happen. Also, the Macy's Store Christmas tree is also being set up, and I might go to that event, too.

I just found out that Macy's is turning on their Christmas Tree lights this Saturday at 12 PM. Perfect timing, and I'll be there. :D

:hmm: The city Christmas Tree will be lit up on November 25th. I've never witnessed that happening, and just may do that. Be kinda cool to see that happen. Also, the Macy's Store Christmas tree is also being set up, and I might go to that event, too.

I just found out that Macy's is turning on their Christmas Tree lights this Saturday at 12 PM. Perfect timing, and I'll be there. :D

I just saw on the news some people had a 85 foot tree in their yard and they killed it to be a Xmas tree. I hate seeing beautiful trees get cut down for Xmas. :(

I just saw on the news some people had a 85 foot tree in their yard and they killed it to be a Xmas tree. I hate seeing beautiful trees get cut down for Xmas. :(

This year's tree is 45 feet. Last year's was 54. The tree is coming from Elgin, IL, south of Chicago, where it ususally comes from.

This year's tree is 45 feet. Last year's was 54. The tree is coming from Elgin, IL, south of Chicago, where it ususally comes from.

The tree I saw is going to NY Rockefeller Center , and they come from people yards .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back