What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinking about Beautiful SPRING coming soon.

Dang, I have to leave in 12 minutes for work! Bummer. It looks like to be a volatile day here. Would love to be a part of that.

Dang, I have to leave in 12 minutes for work! Bummer. It looks like to be a volatile day here. Would love to be a part of that.

I am taking a long weekend off. There will be plenty for you to clean up when you return. :lol:

I am thinking of whether or not I should go to stop by to see my friends at the deaf curling club tomorrow evening cuz of rainy weather. :hmm:

The weather has sucked here lately.

I had never learned of curling before I went up North to attend college. There my roommate was into curling.

I'm thinking about what's happening with my mom
and watching a friend's two dogs next week.

Wirelessly posted

I'm thinking I regret thinking " she needs to die already. " About my cousins grandma. It was a sudden angry thought cause for the 3258965th time she said no to going out with me and some friends. She is either taking care of our younger cousins, her niece or her grandma. She complains that she doesn't have a life but then again she hasn't learned how to say "no". ...I just think that she is slaved and she is overly responsible and sees them all as her responsibilities even when they are not. Again, I regret my wrong thoughts :/

Last edited:
pop affect tired stranger I am serious! damn it!

Cool! How many teams?

ODDC got eight teams.

As far as I know of, just one. I am good friends with one of the players. They were going to go to the Deaf Olympics before it was cancelled. They were upset. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back