What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are some older DVDs that might not be captioned or have open subtitles. The pic shows what looks like a 3 DVD set- sometimes those aren't captioned either for whatever reason.

Hope you can take it back and get a refund at least!

I heard that most DVDs from Echo Bridge and Mill Creek production companies aren't captioned.

Just seen bit of 'superman'Chris Reeves Got me thinking about the poor man great actor

Cooking Chili on this very cool evening....and Chicken w/rice & Broccoli in sauce....

WSGame5jgl102614+1104.JPG

MadBum nickname is so much better than SnotRocket. Glad they are finally letting that nickname go.

thinking about my smart phone and pedius app..then big pity party bc unable to hold phone about pissed off as you can get with arm caste on

Headed back to Chicago..... with a friend. Makes for passing the time faster.

I finally got all unpacked. Had to put away some summer clothes first. Gave Marley a bath, now need to trim her face, can't see her eyes.

I think he died a while ago , right?

I saw him in person years at an animal protect march In Washington DC . He was one of the guest speakers and was booed off the stage b/c he was against people be aggressive while fighting for animals rights. He thought you could win people over by reasoning with them. I agreed with him and felt bad to see people booing him. He walked off the stage b/c people would not let him talk . :(

I am back home now. Spent more than 15 hours on the road, and nearly 7 of those were spent in Palatine. I arrived at 9:30 AM and departed at 3:45 PM. Arrived at Ogilive at 5:25 PM, and transfered to the 5:45 PM Union Pacific North train. Arrived back here just after 6 PM, and what a day I had. However, my photobucket is a mess, and needs sorting out before I can upload today's pictures.

I saw him in person years at an animal protect march In Washington DC . He was one of the guest speakers and was booed off the stage b/c he was against people be aggressive while fighting for animals rights. He thought you could win people over by reasoning with them. I agreed with him and felt bad to see people booing him. He walked off the stage b/c people would not let him talk . :(

wow

Staying away from FB - don't want to catch whatever two friends have.

Eating tater-tot hotdish that I made and watching Big Bang reruns. We did a lot of the final packing today, now we can relax.

italian breakfast (domestic)

for experts of the details, note well the handle teaspoon :D

Attachments

• simple breakfast.JPG
    simple breakfast.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 7
  • simple breakfast with  culture.JPG
    simple breakfast with culture.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
I know I could not believe how people were booing him, I thought it was very rude. He was against people throwing paint on women wearing fur coats.
PETA was doing this.

he was being 'real' throwing paint is WAY out of line.....but i understand they trying to make a point but going tHAT far is stupid
hmmm

So happy that I rested yesterday and that there is no more baseball season for my son as his games were on EVERY Sunday. This is the first Sunday home in months so it will be nice to have another day of rest and relaxation.

Getting some of my needs taken care of. Also need to start preparing for winter, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back