What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my replacement eReader...now to figure out how to use it. It's a newer version and a refurb...with no instructions. Looks easy enough, though. And it did not come with a USB cord and the one from my old eReader is not the same size. Luckily I still have my micro USB cord from my old phone. I'm thankful they gave me a "new" eReader, but sheesh, did they pay attention to what they were doing? Oh, and after I contacted them to get the tracking number, they said I needed to sign for it. So I stayed home all day waiting for the postman and, nope, I did not have to sign for it. It was just put into the mailbox.
Now I get to box up the old one (no, they do not want my USB cord...figuring I'd need it for this one) and ship it back to them per their instructions.

Edit: And now it crashes when I try to copy my library eBook to it. AGH! I use it mainly for reading library eBooks. :(

Can't get any books to copy over to the eReader (it only shows the one's that were downloaded from the eReader site that I had previously bought). :(
Sent them an email letting them know of the problems I'm having and asking them if I should just send back the replacement.
Guess I'll be using the iPad my son-in-law is giving me. I should get it on Tuesday.

I prefer the paper white eReader, but beggars can't be choosy. :p

Can't get any books to copy over to the eReader (it only shows the one's that were downloaded from the eReader site that I had previously bought). :(
Sent them an email letting them know of the problems I'm having and asking them if I should just send back the replacement.
Guess I'll be using the iPad my son-in-law is giving me. I should get it on Tuesday.

I prefer the paper white eReader, but beggars can't be choosy. :p

In an earlier post you said "It's a newer version and a refurb...with no instructions." So I wonder if you were able to find a copy of the instructions on the net. Many devices do offer PDF copies that way. There may be something that you are missing because it is too simple to think of.

Would sure like to see you be able to get it going before your trip.

In an earlier post you said "It's a newer version and a refurb...with no instructions." So I wonder if you were able to find a copy of the instructions on the net. Many devices do offer PDF copies that way. There may be something that you are missing because it is too simple to think of.

Would sure like to see you be able to get it going before your trip.

The online instructions were of no help. I think these guys screwed up with the latest software updates. But even Factory Resets don't help my old one now.

I'll have the iPad on Tuesday, so that will work fine for the trip...and it has a small data plan too. :)

:hmm: Well tomorrow perhaps I will describe in detail how I ready my winter Crocs by swapping out Jibbitz from my summer Crocs.

I collect the led Jibbitz...

Got quite a few Disney fairies. :wave:
whoop sorry... while I was creating my post, you posted in between. My post was meant to be before yours :)

Your posts I like to read :D

(I had to google Jibbitz... interesting & cool)

whoop sorry... while I was creating my post, you posted in between. My post was meant to be before yours :)

Your posts I like to read :D

(I had to google Jibbitz... interesting & cool)

:lol: Haha! Maybe I will make it a photo essay! ;)

Just got home from the State Fair. Went twice this week. No wonder my legs are so tired! The Minnesota state fair is one of the largest Fairs in the country.

Sounds like a fun event! :)

Just got home from the State Fair. Went twice this week. No wonder my legs are so tired! The Minnesota state fair is one of the largest Fairs in the country.

Wow. I'm just waking up from a nearly 5-hour nap, and I hadn't been intending on sleeping that long, but today's walk did wear me out good, and allowed me to sleep decently, but problem is, it messes up my sleep for tonight. :/

Wow. I'm just waking up from a nearly 5-hour nap, and I hadn't been intending on sleeping that long, but today's walk did wear me out good, and allowed me to sleep decently, but problem is, it messes up my sleep for tonight. :/

Are you going to up all night now?

Are you going to up all night now?

Looks that way. I fell asleep with the intention of waking up before 8 PM, but my mind had other ideas, and the result is that even though I feel much better, the timing of when I woke up isn't exactly what I had in mind. However, I do not complain, though, because I hadn't been sleeping well lately, and this did me some good, so I'm not going to complain too much.

I just finished adding a piece of equipment to my Mongoose bicycle, which should make travel a lot easier from this point onwards.

My son had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep. So we are pulling an all nighter, while eating yummy snacks and watching Duck Tales together.

Lol. I am looking at Alldeaf forum right now.. And happen to see your thread asking what are we doing now :)

Committed to do an ab challenge lol my friend , has a six pack and a mother of 2. I am on my way to challenge a leaner me:) I got a post a pic in fb YIKES!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relaxing and taking it easy after yesterday's fun. However, I still need to visit Cloud Gate, but due to the threat of rain, I'm going to hold off on that.

Sitting there reading this forum when I need to be grocery buying, doing the laundry and mowing the lawn. Yet, here I sit! Lol!

I'm going to hop on my bike and cool off a little bit. I just had a situation that didn't make me very happy, so I'm going to cool off the way I know how.

I'm going to hop on my bike and cool off a little bit. I just had a situation that didn't make me very happy, so I'm going to cool off the way I know how.

Be careful on the road if you're upset , people tend to forget the traffic rule when they're upset.

Be careful on the road if you're upset , people tend to forget the traffic rule when they're upset.

I'm actually stopped at a bike store, cause I had a problem, and now I feel much better, because I know that soon I'll have my regular bike back up and running this week. The store I'm stopped at has the tool I need to make the repairs necessary, plus they also have the correct size bicycle tubes. I feel much better now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back