What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the train now, due to arrive at 8:39 AM. And starting to look for photos to snap for later uploading.

Just sitting here and sooo happy it is the weekend so I can take a breather. It was an INSANE week. I lost 5 lbs just this week alone!

Well maybe it has a good side? Aren't you one of the ones that wants to lose weight?

I'm off the train, and currently standing on Jackson Blvd.

Now I'm on State St, headed to Navy Pier. Will have lunch there.

Hanging around the house as I'm expecting a "sign for" package (my replacement eReader) from the post office today. Unfortunately my mail usually comes late in the day, but I don't want to risk the chance that it will be earlier today.

Plenty of things to keep me busy here, but was thinking about going to a "Fair" (crafts/food/entertainment). Ah, well, not a biggie.

I'm at Navy Pier, catching a break. And I have AWESOME photos, too. I'll upload them at lunchtime, but for now, I'm just sitting at the food court catching my breath.

I'm now headed back to the Metra, but first I gotta get off at Van Buren, and walk back to Madison & Canal.

Tried to add a recipe to my thread said error Nisho or SG can help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm now at Ogilvie, and awaiting the 2:35 Metra. Got about 70 minutes to wait, so no biggie. :D

Trying to think where to bring my doggie for a walk , the city is having a free concert and there was no place to park at the duck pond or near it. It's the only safe place to walk a small dog.

Installing an Otterbox on my iPod touch.

Stressful! I am not mechanically inclined.

Listening to train motors starting up. Two trains are currently running their motors-- mine and the one behind me.

Installing an Otterbox on my iPod touch.

Stressful! I am not mechanically inclined.

I had trouble taking apart the $5 case I bought for my iPhone so I could put it on the iPhone. :roll: As I recall, no instructions. It has two layers - plastic for the inner layer and "rubber" for the outer layer. It was trying to get the plastic part apart that was baffling. The rubber part just slips over it.

I had trouble taking apart the $5 case I bought for my iPhone so I could put it on the iPhone. :roll: As I recall, no instructions. It has two layers - plastic for the inner layer and "rubber" for the outer layer. It was trying to get the plastic part apart that was baffling. The rubber part just slips over it.

Exactly my problem. Instructions did come with it, but too small for me to see.

I found instructions online.

Looks great now, and I have the satisfaction of having got it really cheap on eBay.

I had one of the generic type before, but the screen protector part was really worn out.

My husband put the previous one on, but since he's at work, I got the old one off too.

Quite a triumphant day for me. :P

Reading through certain posts...

:zzz::zzz:

sleep-009.gif

sleep-028.gif

Well maybe it has a good side? Aren't you one of the ones that wants to lose weight?

Yea I want to lose weight but how I lost it wasn't a good thing. I was so stressed and on the go all week at my new job. I don't like being highly stressed out trying to finish everything on time. Still learning the ropes.

Reading through certain posts...

:zzz::zzz:

sleep-009.gif

sleep-028.gif

:hmm: Well tomorrow perhaps I will describe in detail how I ready my winter Crocs by swapping out Jibbitz from my summer Crocs.

I collect the led Jibbitz...

Got quite a few Disney fairies. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back