What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid off my bills, and took care of things that needed my attention.

Just got home from work. Drove in pouring rain, raining so hard that I could barely see a thing!

That is scary driving in that condition just like driving in a white outs when there's snow.

Just got home from work. Drove in pouring rain, raining so hard that I could barely see a thing!

Yeah you could drive right a huge puddle and start to hydroplane and that is scary .

That is scary driving in that condition just like driving in a white outs when there's snow.

It s hard to tell between which is the difficult ones, snow or rain. I feel that they both are equal to me. rain is all grey to me. snow is all white to me. :dunno2:

It's far harder to drive in white-out conditions. I know this from living in MN. Maybe it's more severe up here. I can duck under a bridge in heavy rains buts hard to escape white out.

Researching hearing aids and being bored on FB playing games.. Everyone else is in the basement watching football..

It's far harder to drive in white-out conditions. I know this from living in MN. Maybe it's more severe up here. I can duck under a bridge in heavy rains buts hard to escape white out.

When there's white out conditions, the Metra and Amtrak probably don't run their trains, although I could be wrong. However, this past winter saw a lot of trains get cancelled due to the deep cold, which is saying something, cause that was cold enough to freeze the fuel tanks.

And I'm trying to fall asleep so I can get up early tomorrow. Should not have drank that Pepsi a half-hour ago.

It s hard to tell between which is the difficult ones, snow or rain. I feel that they both are equal to me. rain is all grey to me. snow is all white to me. :dunno2:

I'd rather drive in the snow than a torrential downpour. Hands down.

driving in DR at night is pretty dangerous.

ah...home sweet home... 1 hr to Santiago.... and then 3 hrs to Santo Domingo... and then 4 hrs back. Driving in DR at night is quite dangerous. no speed limit. no traffic enforcement. no people giving any single ****. Pedestrians and motorcyclists randomly crossing the streets or riding at wrong way on emergency lanes. Cars from opposite direction not turning down high beams or have 4-6 lights on and not giving a shit for us, making it very hard for me to look out for pedestrians or slow bikers on the side. A driver with a shitty car failing to overtake a truck narrowly missing us by a mere inch by squeezing thru in between. By god.... I love it!

good thing I'm used to it. many years of driving and riding in NYC and NJ have prepared me well :lol:

it's pretty much lawless in here when it comes to driving.

should be sleeping right now since i have to get up early for work but i am not and stalking on this forum till i fall asleep

Watching the S.F. Giants game, beating Milwaukee 11-2 I love these kind of games.

The Cubs kicked the Cards fannies at Busch earlier tonight, 7-2. Not thrilled about that, because Molina just returned today after 7 weeks on the DL.

Just sitting here and sooo happy it is the weekend so I can take a breather. It was an INSANE week. I lost 5 lbs just this week alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back