What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying bills and ready for food sales tomorrow :) I love the natural food store .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found out today that I'm driving a truck to Brownsville tomorrow. Gonna be fun!

Trying to determine why I am so tired this week.... UGH!! I just can't win!!! Need more coffee this week apparently!

Surfing because I'm up hours early. The sun wore me out yesterday.

thinking about having sea swim but knowing me it stay a thought,although hot day sea cold

Standing outside a courtroom hoping my case gets dismissed today, wish me luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Surfing because I'm up hours early. The sun wore me out yesterday.

It is a good kind of feeling to be worn out from the sun, isn't it? The only better kind of exhaustion is from working out or doing physical activities.

Being mentally exhausted is not a good kind of exhaustion.

It is a good kind of feeling to be worn out from the sun, isn't it? The only better kind of exhaustion is from working out or doing physical activities.

Yes and no. I'm exhausted by the past 30 days in the sun. Husband is too over-excited about our new house being built so we're out in the sun every day. I can't do this until the house is finished in October. I will be too exhausted long before then.

And it makes my allergies go absolutely CRAZY too. :)

Up tooo early today....now getting ready to drive a friend to an AA meeting....pay a few bills, then pick her up.

Working from home so I can get a He** Week nap before another late night at the theater.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back