What are you doing right now? Part II

Just wishing for warm weather is what I am doing now as it is icy out.

And me too. And it will get colder for the next few days. Sub zero temps. But in about 10 days the temps are supposed to be in the 50s if the weatherman is to be believed. If so, I can't wait. Sooo tired of this winter.

We are supposed to warm up to the forties by Friday. Next two days are supposed to be awful though.

Plus we had to cancel our dogs grooming last week due to a blizzard, so we will be out in the sub zero weather taking them in for grooming tomorrow.

I feel for you. You are just one state away so we have a lot of the same weather.

appears my computer been high jacked and awaiting for computer guy have a look

Contemplating going out and shoveling. I like to shovel every few inches so that it's easier and quicker than waiting for the snow to stop since we're expecting 8 or more inches.

Watching the bees swarm my pink cherry tree blossoms. (It's 77 degrees right now.)

Watching the bees swarm my pink cherry tree blossoms. (It's 77 degrees right now.)

In my area we have tons of fruitless plum trees that are in full blossom right now. Absolutely beautiful and if we get a little wind the blossoms fall and it looks like snow. I havn't seen many bees yet though. Easter Lillies are almost in full bloom too.

Looks good! Going to try this one. :)

They are perfect if you like a real flat, crisp cookie. I've been trying for years to get a cookie like this. You'll notice...no egg, that's not a mistake. I thought that rather strange and maybe a mistake when I first saw the recipe. Do give them a try!

Back