What are you doing right now? Part II

been hospital all day with mother see strong woman reduced to this is awful she chyn stoke breathing now. I come home relax been with her until 1am and all day today going fiddle around talk you folks and go back

been hospital all day with mother see strong woman reduced to this is awful she chyn stoke breathing now. I come home relax been with her until 1am and all day today going fiddle around talk you folks and go back

May peace be with her, and God by her side.

This is a difficult time for you right now. I did this a few years ago, so I know how you feel, my prayers are with you and your family.

:lol: Is it more difficult than hotdogs and chocolate milk?

I like hot dogs and I like chocolate milk, but, EWWWW, not together. :giggle:

It's oven-fried chicken, french style green beans and Bob Evans microwave mashed potatoes.

Husbands up getting ready for work and I have not fallen asleep yet. I thought all the walking we did this weekend would make me sleep better.

just return from hospital see mum..Saturday night she was given few hours to live and today she sitting up eating she 100..i arrange priest come in before I saw her today,not sure what she going to think when he visits her later

just return from hospital see mum..Saturday night she was given few hours to live and today she sitting up eating she 100..i arrange priest come in before I saw her today,not sure what she going to think when he visits her later

OH NO! Can you call the priest back ? My mom's doctor told us mom did not long to live so I called people to let them know so they could see mom
one more time. My mom had no idea why people were crying all over her , when she find her DR told us she was dying mom was angry . Mom lived about another whole year. She was 93 when she dies. Your mom sound like her was a very strong woman when was younger. I hate it when doctors tell people their love one has only x numbers of days or hours to live. I had not seen one DR. be right so far. I was told I would be dead about 5 years ago .

OH NO! Can you call the priest back ? My mom's doctor told us mom did not long to live so I called people to let them know so they could see mom
one more time. My mom had no idea why people were crying all over her , when she find her DR told us she was dying mom was angry . Mom lived about another whole year. She was 93 when she dies. Your mom sound like her was a very strong woman when was younger. I hate it when doctors tell people their love one has only x numbers of days or hours to live. I had not seen one DR. be right so far. I was told I would be dead about 5 years ago .

Why cancel the priest? Maybe her mom would like to pray with him. Never know. And the priest could do an anointing of the sick.

Just thanking my lucky stars I was not traveling on the Buckman Bridge today...that Bridge is over 10 miles long (over a waterway)....bad accident there today, 4 people burned to death after a Semi truck rammed them and 3 others went to the hospital...2 SUV's and a Semi were involved...(Semi's fault)....1,200 crashes on that Bridge in 3 years...it's jinxed!....5 lanes going and coming....Beautiful ride....but oh, So Deadly!...people speed and don't stay in the lanes...DOT has posted signs to stay in ur lane and refrain from switching lanes if possible....Traffic has been backed up alllll day long!!!

Just thanking my lucky stars I was not traveling on the Buckman Bridge today...that Bridge is over 10 miles long (over a waterway)....bad accident there today, 4 people burned to death after a Semi truck rammed them and 3 others went to the hospital...2 SUV's and a Semi were involved...(Semi's fault)....1,200 crashes on that Bridge in 3 years...it's jinxed!....5 lanes going and coming....Beautiful ride....but oh, So Deadly!...people speed and don't stay in the lanes...DOT has posted signs to stay in ur lane and refrain from switching lanes if possible....Traffic has been backed up alllll day long!!!

OMG, what a terrible tragedy! I've only seen pics of that bridge, and it sure looks scary.

Why cancel the priest? Maybe her mom would like to pray with him. Never know. And the priest could do an anointing of the sick.

the priest must have done something bc she sitting in a chair now.i let my sister explain and go see her today cos I whacked out
very strange when we thought she dying she was put in side room and with out a doubt she saw something not of this world maybe my dad or uncle I ask her to blink eyes if that was so and she did.she looking something at side of me,i said to them her time not here yet..she got my roseary and assume priest been she holding a hand cross

Waiting for an email with instructions and links for an online assessment for a job I applied for.

Back