What are you doing right now? Part II

I doing nothing and nothing been at mothers all afternoon

I think mother was insulting me so kept head turned away all day and watch her insult sister instead

Oh my, congrats to her on her age, I'm impressed. Does longevity run in your family?

she so far only one to...my family have heart problems and pop off about 70....my mother toughest all bird anyone could be...she had fracture tibia some years ago and still kept walking around did not seek help two years later when her leg gave way.at this moment she gone into renal failour and doc talking about dialysis my sister and me refuse enough is enough but we maynot be able make medicals listen.mother wants to go

Ah, I understand your view and decision about no procedures. Is that all written down so those decisions can be followed? I would choose to have no procedures done for myself at that age too. I do have a medical directive.

oh it written down but they don't have to respect it often don't...she wants die in own home and knows it wont be much longer...her age unlikely it would work..she got so much fluid in legs that it oozing through skin....she ask me and sister leave asprin to finish it but we cant do that but I would not stop her if she did....no life

Surfing through notalwaysright.com. That site cracks me up. I had to work unexpectedly this morning to take care of an issue after taking 2 days off. So now home and relaxing.

Measuring the snow. 7" so far of heavy wet snow. Looks like it's slowing down. It's supposed to turn to ice/sleet then to rain tonight into tomorrow.

Love Blue, that sounds awful. Hope no power outages for your area. It just started snowing here, remains to be seen how much. :eek3:

Love Blue, that sounds awful. Hope no power outages for your area. It just started snowing here, remains to be seen how much. :eek3:

So much for it slowing down. It's falling heavily again. I doubt my snowblower angel will be out this time because it will be turning to rain later.

Measuring the snow. 7" so far of heavy wet snow. Looks like it's slowing down. It's supposed to turn to ice/sleet then to rain tonight into tomorrow.

Same here...so far no power outages. It is getting dark so I cant see if the snow has slowed down or not.

Back