What are you doing right now? Part II

I like french vanilla, green mint, cookie dough or strawberry ice cream. :D

How about mint/chocolate chip? That is my choice. Would anyone join me if I had some to offer?

I have Baskin Robbins that is about a mile and half from here... if I want some, I can go there and pick any flavors I want. :)

I like my ice cream made with natural ingredients , this was how it was made when I was growing up and you can taste the difference .

Most Baskin Robbins closed in Alabama, but we used to had a lot in 1990s, but I found one is still opening.

Of course, I like Baskin Robbins. :D

Sitting with very wet shorts and a tshirt. I forgot to bring a swimsuit today

No comments on a wet tshirt contest. I win hands down.

I like my ice cream made with natural ingredients , this was how it was made when I was growing up and you can taste the difference .

That's your choice but there's no need to go hunting down a negative article to slap down somebody else's choice of ice cream places/likes.

I'll eat either one- "home made" or store... Just give me my ice cream damnit!

Sitting with very wet shorts and a tshirt. I forgot to bring a swimsuit today

No comments on a wet tshirt contest. I win hands down.

Oh wow, I got heat rash easily with wet t-shirt in hot, humid outside. :ugh:

Sure, you can go to Ben & Jerry ice cream shop and they are all natural.
http://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops

but you can't force us to follow your way, also there isn't much natural ice cream shops in my area, but... you should be lucky to live in Boston.

Sure, you can go to Ben & Jerry ice cream shop and they are all natural.
http://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops

but you can't force us to follow your way, also there isn't much natural ice cream shops in my area, but... you should be lucky to live in Boston.

If she can afford it. Ben & Jerry's is on the high side cost wise because of the natural ingredients. Nice for a once in a blue moon thing but store brand and others like Edy's/Dreyer's, Breyers (Mmmmm) etc are just cheaper.

Only time we ever eat more expensive ice cream is if it's on sale or free. Fixed income and all that.

If she can afford it. Ben & Jerry's is on the high side cost wise because of the natural ingredients. Nice for a once in a blue moon thing but store brand and others like Edy's/Dreyer's, Breyers (Mmmmm) etc are just cheaper.

Only time we ever eat more expensive ice cream is if it's on sale or free. Fixed income and all that.

I used to be frequent customers at Ben & Jerry when I was Gally student and they had at union station, but they closed in 2014. :(

It cost $7 to get large milkshake, compare to $3-4 at Cold Stone.

If Boston is too expensive for her so she could end up in Florida, possibly next to RR's house in Florida. :lol:

If Boston is too expensive for her so she could end up in Florida, possibly next to RR's house in Florida. :lol:

:lol: that may be the impetus RR needs to move out of Florida.

Man... there's so much at and around Gallaudet now that I'm so jealous of now.. We barely had much....G&G was a great place for dinner. I can't remember any other places other than fast food that were in walking distance. We'd end up going to Landover Mall often.

:lol: that may be the impetus RR needs to move out of Florida.

Man... there's so much at and around Gallaudet now that I'm so jealous of now.. We barely had much....G&G was a great place for dinner. I can't remember any other places other than fast food that were in walking distance. We'd end up going to Landover Mall often.

Of course, DC has been a lot improved now than in 80s and 90s.

What is G&G? :hmm:

Oh wow, Landover Mall is gone nowadays and PGC has went downhill as DC dumped poor families into PGC in 90s.

Of course, DC has been a lot improved now than in 80s and 90s.

What is G&G? :hmm:

Oh wow, Landover Mall is gone nowadays and PGC has went downhill as DC dumped poor families into PGC in 90s.
]

Landover Mall is gone? Wow. I think we went to another mall too but can't remember the name of it.

G & G was an Italian restaurant that was on Florida Avenue a couple blocks down- If I remember right it was past where the Burger King is now (maybe- as there was a Roy Rogers there too lol). Sort of casual dining. I think there was a bar there too. It was a nice place where you could only afford to go once or twice a month lol. As far as I know a lot of Gally students went there (in my limited experience though. Not the best for deaf & low vision- tended to be dark unless you could get a table under a bright light.

I used to be frequent customers at Ben & Jerry when I was Gally student and they had at union station, but they closed in 2014. :(

It cost $7 to get large milkshake, compare to $3-4 at Cold Stone.

I read that last line, Foxy!...Get ready to rumble....Nah...she won't move next door...if my Gators, Pythons, Sea Lice or Fecal Bacteria don't get her...my Left 1 will!...

Back