• Blue

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Green

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Different eye colors like those with Waardenburg's syndrome (such as one brown and one blue eye)?

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
What are the colors of your eyes?

Brown? Blue? Green? Hazel? Grey? Or mixed, like for those with Waardenburg's syndrome which can result in one blue eye and one brown eye or something like that?

I'm just curious here!

Vote in the poll!

Mods, can you correct the misspelling in the 6th poll question? I meant to spell it blue not blye. Thank you!

I have a weakness for bright blue/green eyes

I have a weakness for bright blue/green eyes

I think Green is awesome.

I know people with different eye colors, one had one blue eye and one brown eye. She never mentioned whether she had waardenburg's but she is not deaf either. I told her that I think it is awesome to have two different eye colors!

Someday I think I will buy green eye contacts and put just one in my right eye just to fuck with people and make people go WTF.

I need to :run: :giggle: j/k

mine change color from blue to green and sometimes aqua. I never understood why.

You must have "mood" eyes, like mood rings lol. Just kidding! Some people do have eyes that change colors at times. One of my friends has hazel eyes and it can change from green to brown to gold-ish brown at times. Her eyes are so pretty.

My eyes are hazel. It can look gray when I wear black. If I wear purple, it will look hazel and you can see green/brown color. If I wear green, my eyes will look really green.

Mods, can you correct the misspelling in the 6th poll question? I meant to spell it blue not blye. Thank you!

Done. :)

My eyes is blue/green mix... it changes color on depends on the clothes I wear, my mood whether I'm happy or sad etc.

Wirelessly posted

My eyes are just natural brown. Plain and simple, yeah. :P

As speak of different-colors eyes, it is called "heterochromia". That's what I learned it from my former high school, science class. :)

I have hazel....my oldest son, have hazel and my 2nd son possible have a blue eyes but wait and see when he is older...he is only 4.5 months old.

I do like hazel. :)

Very bright blue eyes which do change color depending on my clothes....blue to greenish blue....My eyes are light sensitive and wear sunglasses outside all the time.

Back