Wedding Pix!

Congratulations on the marriage, photos is enjoyable to see, the beauty, peace and love that radiates from the two of you!!

I wish you two the very best that life can give throughout your marriage with lots of bundles of blessings, enriching your lives as you both take this journey together as husband and wife.

Once again, wonderful pictures and congrats!! :hug:

~RR
(and psssttt...looks like you're now safe from the sly Slyvester!! :D :lol: )

Tweetybird and mr superman!

Congratulations on your marriage, have a many many happy months to go.! and years!

I saw pictures Beautiful!!!!!!

Hugz take care,
Wendy

Oh wow congrats, Tweetybird and Mr Superman.. ya 2 deserve to have a wonderful and beautiful marriage.. I saw the pics and I am impressive... ya both looked great... once again, congrats!!!

TB, I like your hair very pretty and nice beautiful outdoor wedding pics too.
Congrats!!!

Oh, my gosh !! Those weddin' photos are soo beautiful !! You both look so radiant all together with that lovely waterfall in background. Those photos looked reallllly GOOD !! :D

Thanks so much for sharin' all this with us ! I am soo happy for you and your newlywed husband ! :dance:

Oh, hey TB - is your husband deaf, too ? Me curious :giggle:

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs. TweetyBird ! LOL

yea he is deaf.. smiles.. hahaha thanks!

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing it with everyone here. I hope your Mother is there to witness on your big day.

Every happiness together.

no my mom cant make it come cuz of she dont feel good and still hurt from surgery so after wedding, we went to see her, she cried to see us and hugs.. :)

Tweety! You two are gorgeous... I love your hair and fingernails. It's great to see you so happy. Congratulations on your marriage and enjoy being Mr. & Mrs. :D

*Punky, you did a great job taking pictures. :cool:

thanks!! :D

Congratulations on the marriage, photos is enjoyable to see, the beauty, peace and love that radiates from the two of you!!

I wish you two the very best that life can give throughout your marriage with lots of bundles of blessings, enriching your lives as you both take this journey together as husband and wife.

Once again, wonderful pictures and congrats!! :hug:

~RR
(and psssttt...looks like you're now safe from the sly Slyvester!! :D :lol: )
hahaha very funny! :lol: and thanks!

Very nice pictures. Your smile is so beautiful! :)

Best wishes to you both! :hug:

Uh? Hmm. Very impressive wedding! You got a big smile! You are lucky to have him married you. My cousin is white, and her husband is black. They got married two years ago. They are very happy with their new life. By the way, he is a policeman. They did not go to a church, and they went to a town hall (?) to get married. I didn't go there because I was too sick.

Now, they have a black two-years old boy. She will have another baby this fall. She is having a health problem which isn't good new. I warned her two years ago to stay away from a child who has a cold or someone is sick. Her baby boy's health is fine except her 2nd baby. I assume that she forgot the warning. I hope that they will be okay this fall.

*surprised* I do like your hair. It looks beautiful...your hubby looks handsome :) thanks for sharing your pictures to us. congrats!!

Back