Track Tournament

For girls?? Maryland 1st and American 2nd?? Not 100% sure. LOL. I only paid attention to RISD

nope not asd-- wpsd came in 2nd for girls... boys- 1st: st marys 2nd: maryland 3rd: asd

Originally posted by allisonjoy
nope not asd-- wpsd came in 2nd for girls... boys- 1st: st marys 2nd: maryland 3rd: asd
That is how much I paid attention. LOL. I kept an eye on the points, but never knew what team you were trying to gain points on....LOL

IT WAS REALLY BLAST YESTERDAY! Teddy did great job with shotput. I was really amazed by his strong arms. WAY TO GO, TEDDY!

i was like "HOLY SHIT" when i heard that Teddy did amazing job on his ShotPut, and i heard uhmm that who got in 7th, i forgot...... i was amazed by watching every1 play, and it was so fun.. meeting my old friends, whoooo!!!!!! :)

YEAH. EVERYONE ASK ME IF I WIN ANYTHING....I SAID "WELL, I GO TO TOURNAMENT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE, NOT TO WIN. I TRAVELED MANY MILES TO RI TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDS."

My famous quote "DON'T THINK ABOUT WIN........THINK ABOUT FUN........THEN YOU PROBABLY WIN FRIENDSHIP."

Back