Hahaha

• Don' you love this??

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • DO you make your own lunch?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
There's three construction man from America, Russia, and Poland. They always to go the work everyday together and even they eat thier lunch together too. So, later they ate together at the lunch and America man, said "Man, I always gets the same lunch everyday that my wife makes me." His other two friends agreed with him and saying they had the same lunch everyday too.

So, they make a pact..the pact if they have the same lunch on the next day and they have to jump off from 50 feet building. On the next day, all of three man was so nervous to look thier lunch box and the time comes. America man opened his lunch box first and it was the same lunch. So, he jumped off the building and splat..

Next second was Russia man, opened his lunch box .... still the same lunch, and jumped off the building ..splat...
Then third man was Poland, open..same...splat...

Then thier three wifes was so shocked...
America man's wife said, "Why he didn't tell me?? I could make different lunch."
Russia Man's wife said, "Why he didn't tell me?? I could have make him a better lunch."
Then Poland's wife said,"Why?? Why?? He makes his own lunch!":laugh2: :laugh2: :D

lol im fuckin polish but i wouldnt do anything dumbass like tha poland man........LOLOLOL
yo apocalypse you are so gay:laugh2:

Back