The Return of LeviathanC

LeviathanC

Reaction score
At last the college is finally over for me. Now, I have a time to check out on ADv2.com. I am baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Few of you already know that I am just graduated from university with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.

So, I wonder what's up with everyone since my absence here? I hope something good or bad happened around here since then. Man, I miss to being online to browsed around here.

I am trying to catch up with everything here. Be patient with me.

Peace Out!

LeviathanC

:wave: Welcome Back
:D

seems to me all are good!
Got alot of catching up to read..
(offer cup of coffee)

Welcome back, Levi :wave: Congrats on graduating in college. I bet you're relieved now that college is over and done for you? All seems to be doing pretty well here... ;) T'care. :)

WHOO!! Welcome back, Levi!!! I often mentioned about you being offline for a while. :Oops: Heh. Hope you don't mind. :whistle: Heh. What's happenin' now? Feel great with that diploma in your hands now? ;) Stay in touch!

Originally posted by Teekie
Welcome back, Levi :wave: Congrats on graduating in college. I bet you're relieved now that college is over and done for you? All seems to be doing pretty well here... ;) T'care. :)

Oh yea, I am reallllllllllllllly relieved now. I will not get the dipolma yet till the first week of June...that suck! I want to have my own dipolma in my very own hand. :thumb:

I want to take next step.......GO FOR MASTER'S DEGREE....but I need a break till Spring or Summer of 2004 in RIT....hopefully!

Congratulations on getting your degree!

Good luck with the jobs!

Good luck with catching up with 4 weeks of threads!

Of course, I told you all on the yahoo messager...lol

(just my lame attempt at getting my posts count up.)

Originally posted by ChelEler
WHOO!! Welcome back, Levi!!! I often mentioned about you being offline for a while. :Oops: Heh. Hope you don't mind. :whistle: Heh. What's happenin' now? Feel great with that diploma in your hands now? ;) Stay in touch!

LOL that's okay. Sam told me that you and others did mentioned that I have been absent for awhile. Now, I am back. No worries about that. :thumb:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Congratulations on getting your degree!

Good luck with the jobs!

Good luck with catching up with 4 weeks of threads!

Of course, I told you all on the yahoo messager...lol

(just my lame attempt at getting my posts count up.)

LOL I know that you attempt to getting your point going up. :P

Back