The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope be feeling better process :D Hope be health!! try best hard work! I wish be be sleep wish be sleep! rid on medication! reduce not easy! I think complication!!

stranger medication not enough sleep bit change bit screw up! not enough Impossible I notice maybe I will go to psychiologist soon November end! :( difficult! odd my body weird

I am expect to health is very improve change bit update my body system strong inspiration I don't believe! really I am final my feeling body! difficult! pretty sound strong! I have health is greatest!! that is really pretty easy help better improve : thumb up

Well - it took a while, but I got my little Acer netbook up and running again. Had to buy an external CD/DVD drive and got a nice one from Best Buy. Had to run the recovery disk and the system disk to repair Windows. Now, I am waiting to hear from either Dismal Shadow or Naisho for help regarding the router. I am just so happy to have it working again.

This is the drive I bought. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+8x...iter/1019457.p?id=1218209647732&skuId=1019457

I am expect to health is very improve change bit update my body system strong inspiration I don't believe! really I am final my feeling body! difficult! pretty sound strong! I have health is greatest!! that is really pretty easy help better improve : thumb up

:hug: I am sorry to read that you don't feel well. But am very happy that you seem to be getting better!:thumb:
Take care
Staci

Well - it took a while, but I got my little Acer netbook up and running again. Had to buy an external CD/DVD drive and got a nice one from Best Buy. Had to run the recovery disk and the system disk to repair Windows. Now, I am waiting to hear from either Dismal Shadow or Naisho for help regarding the router. I am just so happy to have it working again.

This is the drive I bought. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+8x...iter/1019457.p?id=1218209647732&skuId=1019457

Dismal Shadow got back to me and we will work on it tomorrow.

:hug: I am sorry to read that you don't feel well. But am very happy that you seem to be getting better!:thumb:
Take care
Staci

aww I am very glad of you appreciate to you!!!! hugs and change medication all the sleep too much difficult!!! :D :hug: I hope be difficult to medication!! Hope be sleep! night try again test!

How is everyone doing? Missed you all! :)

Fine here. Sorry about your long hours. :wave:

Just a rough semester...just need to finish those two classes so I can continue to be a highly qualified teacher to make other people happy. As if that really reflects my skills as a teacher! LOL!

I am adminstrator handle to my job! I have hard work update is fix rough!! :D :lol:
I hope be back up hard work! I think so update is smooth

what administrator?

I am websites!! I am responsibility! I think so try best hard work my business!! I am manager! I have reason handle! i have how experience database and ftp!

hi ADers!! :wave: hope your evening is good.. I'm just kicking it and getting caught up with what i had missed out in this site.. ;) I don't really make time to check alldeaf.com lately but now i do have more time now I think.. ;)

I am websites!! I am responsibility! I think so try best hard work my business!! I am manager! I have reason handle! i have how experience database and ftp!
I......see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back