The kids' new toy!!

Mrs Bucket

Reaction score
The kiddos have a new toy and they just flippin' love it!

Hubby and I saw this on YouTube and would check out clips of cute cats going bonkers for this. We just had to get it and sure enough, check out our kiddos sharing the same toy!!! :eek3:

Normally they would just go for the jugular.. LOL.

Fling-ama-String Cat Toy

41MIAyecbSL._SS500_.jpg

[yt]2iNmpgGN1PU[/yt]

Cute, Mrs B... the cats must be purring good after playing with that...

It's so new to me! I will check it out after x mas. your kitties are so beautiful.

They are still stalking the string, they take turns sitting on top of the cat treehouse and it's all for the mysterious disappearing string!

Right now, they're batting at each other because Hannah's tucked in the circular part of the treehouse and just spooked Mosey. He dislikes being spooked.

His ears are tucked, his tail is waving fast and his paw is mid air... oh now he's up back on the treehouse. Yes, my baby boy is a sore loser and just in a few minutes he will be in my arms kneading me like a real sucky boy. :giggle:

I just love it when he runs to me. Thanks to this toy, I have my boy running to me more often. LOL!

Haha, that sounds like the cats have something to do! :)

That is adorable. I had a mouse that wiggled its tail with a ball and string attached to it.. It did not take log for my cat to take the ball and drag the mouse around the house. It eventually broke. :giggle:

Cute video, tell your 'kids' hi for me!

Back