The cutest smile ever

Ambuhhlurr

So this isn't my dog. This is a dog my best friend and I baby sit for. His name is Saki he's a total sweetheart. People automatically look at him and assume he's mean because of his face, but actually he just has a serious case of overbite(it does not harm him or affect him physically) when he smiles. I immediately fell in love with his smile and I look at this picture every time I have a tough time because how can you not feel better after seeing this cute guy? So I thought you guys might enjoy this as well.
If anyone else have a pet with a unique feature or smile feel free to post it here. :)

Attachments

haha, I love how you come out and clarify... "okay, I'm gonna be real, this is not my dog." Dogs are the bomb-dot-com, and cat lovers can go climb trees. :) (ill add an emoji so people don't think I'm serious.)

Ambuhhlurr

haha, I love how you come out and clarify... "okay, I'm gonna be real, this is not my dog." Dogs are the bomb-dot-com, and cat lovers can go climb trees. :) (ill add an emoji so people don't think I'm serious.)
Haha. I mean I have animals of my own, but I also petsit and I have tons of pictures of animals I get to take care of and play with and I don't want people thinking I have 1,000+ animals in my house.

Ambuhhlurr

My dog has a petty bad underbite too. Mine constantly looks like she's pouting.
Aww. Is that her in your account pic?
I have a dog of my own who has a bit of an underbite (not as bad as the cutie I dogsit for that's in the pic) and for some reason it fits him so well.

AlleyCat

Oh my gosh. What an underbite! But totally cute.

I will say I am a total cat lover. I have 2. I had 5 at one point :) they have since gone to kitty heaven. But I'm content with the 2 I have, and my roommate's 2 cats, and 2 dogs. Kind of a full house at the moment. :) 6 in all.

Ambuhhlurr

I have two dogs and a cat. I did have another cat who was actually in the same litter as the one I currently have, but sadly she passed a way at barely 4 months old.
In general I grew up with a lot of different animals as a child. The most animals we had all at once was 5 dogs, 2 ferrets, 3 different fish tanks with all together about 30+ fish, 2 firebelly toads, a red ear slider turtle, a parakeet, a parrot, and a lovebird.
My brother's friends and my friends would always want to come over because all of the animals. We all took care of them together and despite all the animals our house was actually really clean most of the time since we cleaned up after them everyday as needed.

Ambuhhlurr

We have 3 dogs and a snake. We'd totally have a cat too if I wasn't tear my eyes/face/nose off allergic to them.
Awesome. What kind of dogs and what kind of snake?
My dad hates snakes so I was never allowed to have one, but we had a neighbor who was a snake collector so my friends and I would go hangout at his house and we would get to hold and feed them, though my parents found out he was letting us handle poisonous snakes and shut that down real quick.

Lysander

Awesome. What kind of dogs and what kind of snake?
My dad hates snakes so I was never allowed to have one, but we had a neighbor who was a snake collector so my friends and I would go hangout at his house and we would get to hold and feed them, though my parents found out he was letting us handle poisonous snakes and shut that down real quick.
We have a Pomeranian, a Faust Terrier, and a Border Collie Mix. The snake is a Ball Python. I've had the snake for 20 years.

View media item 64

Ambuhhlurr

We have a Pomeranian, a Faust Terrier, and a Border Collie Mix. The snake is a Ball Python. I've had the snake for 20 years.

View media item 64
Aww they're all so cute. I've never seen a Faust terrier before he/she is so gorgeous. That face!
That's awesome. Ball Pythons are so neat and I'm a sucker for the baby ones.
There's a pond behind my house so we get a lot of different snakes but lately we've seen a lot of baby ringneck's so I think their must be a nest somewhere. Had to save one from our pool and the other from my puppy who wanted to play with one.