Tattoo

PurrMeow said:
Tks and yea i remmy about your tattoo.. GEEZ is that your favorite word (f**k)??

Lol PurrMeow.... SORRY!! Got habit of using that word F**k! oh boy!! Sorry lol... Just that what I saw that pix got me exceiting!! Hehe lol... :scatter:

I have 6 tattoos already. I want 1 more, then I'm done for life. :D I believe I have posted the pix somewhere in AD. If not, I'll post them again. :thumb:

Cassbugs said:
I don't know if this is the right thread to be posting it on...But I was wondering if people wanted a tattoo or alreadly gotten a tattoo...

If you don't got a tattoo and wish you got one.. post a picture of a tattoo you wish you had!

If you already gotten one... post a picture and explain to us if it hurt etc.....

I've never gotten a tattoo but going to soon....

here is a picture of a tattoo I want............ Enjoy!!

http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id61.htm

Cassbug, I like that tattoo. I'm a fan of tribal designs like that. I have a bunch of tats and some piercings above and below the collar. The pain of a tat depends alot on where you get it. Most of mine did not hurt that bad, but I got one on my left leg and it hurt like hell on my ankle bone LOL. Aside from that, the pain for the others was light to moderate and really not too bad at all.

Taylor said:
Cassbug, I like that tattoo. I'm a fan of tribal designs like that. I have a bunch of tats and some piercings above and below the collar. The pain of a tat depends alot on where you get it. Most of mine did not hurt that bad, but I got one on my left leg and it hurt like hell on my ankle bone LOL. Aside from that, the pain for the others was light to moderate and really not too bad at all.
Oh thats good though! I still havent gotten one but will when I figure out what tribal I would want for the rest of my life!! :)

I have three tattooes on me... on last tattoo the guy did on my thigh.. i was teasing him asking him if he got any tattoo on his penis.. he said yes..I dared him to show it to me.. right in front of my oldest daughter.. and he did... OMG it was soo ugly ... all kinds of colors on his penis... sooo ugly...

SxyPorkie

RoyalMajesty said:
oh shoot..... wrong one!!!!!!! damn sorry about that..... Im cracking up!!!!!
I thought it so funny when you put a wrong LINK up I was laughing hahaha!

FelixKat930 said:
back_piercings.jpg
DAMN! he must be NUTS!!!! I cant imagine its hurt when he lay on the back?!?! how can he sleep with all of those pierces!!! I know I used to have one on my navel and it got an infection so i removed it. I used to have 3 pierces on my eyebrows and i had to remove them due to job!! ughhh.. i admit im thinking of getting it back but it would conflict with my job professionalism! sigh!

LisaMarie said:
DAMN! he must be NUTS!!!! I cant imagine its hurt when he lay on the back?!?! how can he sleep with all of those pierces!!! I know I used to have one on my navel and it got an infection so i removed it. I used to have 3 pierces on my eyebrows and i had to remove them due to job!! ughhh.. i admit im thinking of getting it back but it would conflict with my job professionalism! sigh!

The problem would be the healing part. I have a bunch of piercings that I take out for work. The only ones that are noticable are in my ear. I dont think anyone I work with or the citizens I'm with have noticed any others.

You can wear them and then take them out for work.

Back