Tattoo

Danelle would love it!

Cassbugs said:
bmegl256392.jpg
aww!

PurrMeow said:
Ok gang, I already have tatoo of "Rose with my grandpa's name on it" on my ankle to honor him. My grandpa has been grew up flowers/roses in the state of Georgia. Thats why I want to put my grandpa's name on it honor him. Every summer times when school was out I always go and visit my grandparents and my grandpa always took me to places where the roses/flowers/plants are like "Tyler, Texas" Thomasville, Georgia' and few others cuz he had been grew flowers/roses. Thats why I put his name on my ankle to honor him... I loved him to death. He died on Sept 5th, 2001 just few days before WTC hit. I missed him to death..

OH man really? aww sorry to hear of ur loss... but I think that was very nice of u to do that to honor him.... very cool, dear. As u remmy my tatto on my back, right shoulder a howling wolf with blue moon? Well, I am thinking of another one too lol but see what someone show...look below that I think I will want that! DAmnit I love it!

FelixKat930 said:
I thought you might like this..

DB561.jpg

Fuck.......I LOVE THAT ONE!!! That is my fav wolf..... as I have a howling wolf with full blue moon tatto on my back, right shoulder! Damn I am gonna save that pix u had if okay with u? Thanks!! or else give me that link where u find that and then pm me with that link ok? Thanks so much!! I love that, damnit! I am so crazy abt WOLF

~AngelWolf~ said:
OH man really? aww sorry to hear of ur loss... but I think that was very nice of u to do that to honor him.... very cool, dear. As u remmy my tatto on my back, right shoulder a howling wolf with blue moon? Well, I am thinking of another one too lol but see what someone show...look below that I think I will want that! DAmnit I love it!

Fuck.......I LOVE THAT ONE!!! That is my fav wolf..... as I have a howling wolf with full blue moon tatto on my back, right shoulder! Damn I am gonna save that pix u had if okay with u? Thanks!! or else give me that link where u find that and then pm me with that link ok? Thanks so much!! I love that, damnit! I am so crazy abt WOLF
dang you cursing! *giggles* if you like it why don't you go on and get it? its very pretty tattoo and it would look good... :)

Sure you can save that pic.. my bro in law has a wolf tattoo on his chest.. kinda like that.. he loves wolves and respect them because he is part native american like me. He has a husky named Diego.. he looks so much like an wolf.. and he also said that one day he will set up the Wolf home to save wolves from harm etc ya know?

~AngelWolf~ said:

FelixKat930 said:
Sure you can save that pic.. my bro in law has a wolf tattoo on his chest.. kinda like that.. he loves wolves and respect them because he is part native american like me. He has a husky named Diego.. he looks so much like an wolf.. and he also said that one day he will set up the Wolf home to save wolves from harm etc ya know?

Wow really? that cool!! I love wolve and I have a lot of respect them as well...that why I want to support them and help them but I do not have anything like that.....I wish I could do that for them in my own place only I dont! As for me I am not Indian, wish to be, tho but I respect them as well..... I am white and I have a lot of care for everyone who are different colors.... :) Cuz I have few friends who are part Indian.....anyway...

Cassbugs said:
dang you cursing! *giggles* if you like it why don't you go on and get it? its very pretty tattoo and it would look good... :)

Oopise...sorry abt that lol.... oh I will but not know when yet tho....cuz of $$ oh well.....

I'm looking for a tattoo of a unicorn standing on is rear hooves with front legs up in the air. If you can see one on the internet or whatever else, please let me know. Thanks!!!!

~AngelWolf~ said:

Tks and yea i remmy about your tattoo.. GEEZ is that your favorite word (f**k)??

Back