Supernanny

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched that show last night at 10:00 pm eastern time zone on channel 5, It is a very good show about a Nanny who's name is Jo Frost, She goes to a Family's home and help them deal with their children being out of control, talking back and not respecting their own parent, She did made a big differences, by changing the child's behavior and helping Parent dealing with less stress. It is on Monday nights Check your TV Guide for the time. I think you would love that show as much as I do.

yea i watched last night. i was whoa! kids dont brave oh boy!!!! need learn n listen to parents..

Cheri said:
I watched that show last night at 10:00 pm eastern time zone on channel 5, It is a very good show about a Nanny who's name is Jo Frost, She goes to a Family's home and help them deal with their children being out of control, talking back and not respecting their own parent, She did made a big differences, by changing the child's behavior and helping Parent dealing with less stress. It is on Monday nights Check your TV Guide for the time. I think you would love that show as much as I do.

I been listerned from DD that she been nagging at me about SUPERNANNY.

No, I am at work and she is who tell me what happens. I think we like that show but I missed because of work at wrong time.

TweetyBird,

I guess you like it don't you? I love it actually I felt bad for the Mother who spend all day with those 3 children and glad that the Nanny was much a big help. I cried at the end of the show, How happy the Mother is that her children are behaving better than they were before. I was impressed! :thumb:

I am glad DreamDeaf watched it too. :hug:

Cheri said:
TweetyBird,

I guess you like it don't you? I love it actually I felt bad for the Mother who spend all day with those 3 children and glad that the Nanny was much a big help. I cried at the end of the show, How happy the Mother is that her children are behaving better than they were before. I was impressed! :thumb:

I am glad DreamDeaf watched it too. :hug:
ofc i love this show cuz of it good example for parents to teach kids how brave, listen and not scream etc.. u know what i mean???

I saw that programme, it was really good.

Everyone was talking about it, because loads of parents were able to control their children better from the tips on the show

They are making another series, I can't wait!

I would love to watch it but I am not sure anymore because I may not be home on monday night anymore.. Last night, I went with my husband to his friend's house while they play Duegon and Dragon.. So it was fun then I got addict to read the book that I been want to finish read.. It called Gift to give (something like that) the book is upstair.. I finally finish read 2 parts now on 3rd part (last one).. it is about the Man who build this place for these Illness kids or in disbilities as well with their "wish" where we stayed for a week. WOW this man is awe to understood He was in Holocust when he was little.. then he came to america works in few hotels in fla, most of time He was manager, He was befriend with Walter Cronkite, and Alan Sheppard others spacemen I forgot who else.. but an eye opener to read about it.. My mom want to borrow this I will let her hehe..

Oops for me going :topic: Tata!

Wendy

Yeah I saw tv SuperNanny its really cool!!! Next Monday night again and watch it again!!!! :)

muffins143 said:
Yeah I saw tv SuperNanny its really cool!!! Next Monday night again and watch it again!!!! :)

Me too, It that is the best show that ever aired on tv that would help other parent out in the world who are having problems with their children also at home. I don't have that problem with my children, But I love that show and it is something so interesting to watch. I am watching it again next week LOL!

I watch Nanny 911 - didnt have a chance to catch Supernanny last nite - was at a Creative Memories home class...I gotta catch up on those photos, ya know...

Which family was it? There's one with a single mother, and it made me cry because she couldn't cope but she was so grateful that Jo was helping her

Raging Quiet said:
Which family was it? There's one with a single mother, and it made me cry because she couldn't cope but she was so grateful that Jo was helping her

Last night it was about 3 children and married couple and the father works all the time while she takes care of three children alone. One daughter is far worst than the twins. :ugh2:

Back