Sunrise pictures

starrygaze

Reaction score
post your sunrise pictures in here. Have a fun!

2410399100_8de8de2b66_o.jpg

This picture is indeedly taken in the morning. See there snow and cold outside very beautiful!

awesome picture :thumb:

Thanks, I learned much from professional technicals. More creative is very important. This picture is hardly out of focus in background center and also high dynamic range possibly few hobby photographers even not know about.

I would love to do so, as well but I've been focusing on my therapy lately

good luck on your new photos

it look like an art? lol.. but thats so beautiful. Thanks for sharing that with us aders. :)

i like this one. its awesome pic. it also look like an artwork but i know its not. lol

you should enter in a photography contest and u might win? :)

it look like an art? lol.. but thats so beautiful. Thanks for sharing that with us aders. :)

More likely all pictures gathered into one to avoid highlights and overexposure and underexposure for example something that can show more details everythere in picture with tone mapping.

:hmm: I like this picture.. from Arizona.. stolen from the net :)

55356308.ArizonaAtSunrise_27623.jpg

i like this one. its awesome pic. it also look like an artwork but i know its not. lol

you should enter in a photography contest and u might win? :)

I m not ready. Just learn. Don't you know these pictures are based on manual nor auto. Yes it is composition in there with few exposures. LOL

Yea I wish I could know that I would photograph more depth sundog with more rich details of overall exposures sigh! too late for me. Maybe in future to catch it! Gotta go to church now!

dont worry.. just take your time to learn how to take pics and all that. it take process. :)

During summer in Califorina I love to watch sunset.... all were so beautiful... in good weather i go and sit in front porch watching sunset...wow.. i never get tired of it...

Back