Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
add me on skype! Tell me if you're from alldeaf!

I am a new student of ASL. I hope someone can help me. skype name maxxxx4xs . I currently work with someone who is hard of hearing and I don't want to bug him with signing if I can't sign somewhat fluently. I'm looking for conversations to get me accustomed to interpreting and responding, If there are any groups you know of please add me. =)

Hello there!

I would like for anyone to practice ASL with me :) my Skype is alyana.morgan

skype me?

hi im candace and i usually keep really odd hours online late nights and early mornings although i am sometimes on around the clock. i have been self teaching ASL for about two years and i am currently taking a ASL1/2 class. i had a few people who i would chat with in only asl i understand more than i can sign myself but i need to work on my fingerspelling recognition and grammar also i am shy so i am trying to chat with as many people as possible to become used to signing with others. I im interested in signing with anyone of any skill level i am attempting to join the group on g+ and i have skype username candiaki add me call me if im not online message me with time u want to chat i will try to arrange to be on.

ASL-French/Spanish exchange?

Hi,
I would like to learn/practice my ASL, but am not in the states for now.

I am hearing and I am a beginner. I do have several signs, although my sentence order is probably horrible. I had tried learning ASL a long time ago and just never had the opportunity to practice it. Living in France, and soon China, this seems even more improbable for the recent future. I will be back in the States in a few years and would like to possibly enroll in a University degree to become an interpreter.

To do this, I need to learn ASL conversationally, and I hope I can make a few friends doing it.

I would like to use Skype and have conversations (even though this will be basic at the beginning since I've basically forgotten anything I ever learned:) in ASL. In return, we can speak or write in French/Spanish and I can give corrections. I speak both fluently:)

If there are any takers, let me know and we can exchange skype names:)

Hey Guys!! My name's Gina, I'm hearing and i'm looking for some ASL practice. I have oovoo and skype. My user name is "Soyeahihunt". Please if anyone has some time i'd like to practice.

Hey Guys!! My name's Gina, I'm hearing and i'm looking for some ASL practice. I have oovoo and skype. My user name is "Soyeahihunt". Please if anyone has some time i'd like to practice.

What do you hunt?

I remember when I was in boy scouts at young age, we hunted down forest rabbits.

We did capture several ones. We basically put them in the garage can while we search for some more.

One of favorite moments was when my brother's friend held the rabbit's neck, and while he snapped the head by turning its head 360 degrees around, its eye literally popped out. Its arms (we named it Ginger) were not moving, but its legs and tail were in such a frenzy speed, so Matt put it on the table and started the process of cutting its head from body at neck bottom.

We had a pretty good rabbit stew that night, as I recall :)

It has been a long time since I was an ASL teacher aide at Northern Illinois University(1998). I hope to set up a Skype or something to use to help anyone with ASL. I do have an Android phone. Many of you probably know that I'm a fluent ASL user so hopefully, I can help you.

It has been a long time since I was an ASL teacher aide at Northern Illinois University(1998). I hope to set up a Skype or something to use to help anyone with ASL. I do have an Android phone. Many of you probably know that I'm a fluent ASL user so hopefully, I can help you.

I'm sure a lot of students on the Google page would love to see you join!

Think about it, here's the link!

https://plus.google.com/communities/107920449216713271524

I am not sure if this is still active, but I've been looking to practice as much as I can and a little help would go a long way.:)

I had a skype/oovoo partner, but she moved and never logs on any longer. I'm looking for an ASL buddy. Who's willing? When can we get together?

Please question to me assistant to me smithtr skpe I will prepare cheer I hope be forward to you!

Both of you can join the Google+ community listed a few messages upwards... We hold signing socials all the time. :)

Wirelessly posted

Otakusign78 said:
I am not sure if this is still active, but I've been looking to practice as much as I can and a little help would go a long way.:)

I'm on Skype now if you can get on there...
HokuAhi12

Wirelessly posted

Kitten said:
I had a skype/oovoo partner, but she moved and never logs on any longer. I'm looking for an ASL buddy. Who's willing? When can we get together?

I'm on Skype now if you can get on there.
HokuAhi12

This is probably a "duh?" question....

How can a beginner/intermediate signer communicate on the Google+ watching more than one other person sign at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back